Request In need of a logo/Logo discussion

Grandshipp

Reaction score
Helloooo everyboddy,
I have recently began my mighty quest to youtube stardum (28 subs strong),
I have published 6 (or 7) videos and have PMed around to obtain a youtube background that is pretty much directly copied from somewhere else but with my name on the edge of it! I'm off to a flying start!

However only one issue, I am in need of a channel logo,
I am terrible at photoshop / designing however have a few ideas, my name is GrandShipp, so i'm thinking like a big GS(looking cool obviously) in a tiny boat, like the old upside down D's with a stick in the middle and a triangle on the stick,
idk, what do you guys think?
/ If anyone is willing to make this for me i would be DEEPLY appreciative, I may even throw in a free virtual hug if you are lucky

bambooguy45

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Helloooo everyboddy,
I have recently began my mighty quest to youtube stardum (28 subs strong),
I have published 6 (or 7) videos and have PMed around to obtain a youtube background that is pretty much directly copied from somewhere else but with my name on the edge of it! I'm off to a flying start!

However only one issue, I am in need of a channel logo,
I am terrible at photoshop / designing however have a few ideas, my name is GrandShipp, so i'm thinking like a big GS(looking cool obviously) in a tiny boat, like the old upside down D's with a stick in the middle and a triangle on the stick,
idk, what do you guys think?
/ If anyone is willing to make this for me i would be DEEPLY appreciative, I may even throw in a free virtual hug if you are lucky
Here bro, if this isn't what your looking for I could make a few more
image.jpg