Request In Need of 3D intro ($4 PayPal)

TryHardProductions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am need of someone who knows what they're doing when it comes to intros. I am not the most creative person, so I can't be completely specific with what I want. However, I do know that I want my logo to be used and that I want it to be 3D. I can send you a file for my logo. I only have the png of it so you'll have to convert it if needed. I want the intro to just look really cool. You can choose the music as long as it is not copyrighted at all! That is very important. As for the background, I will let you choose that as well as long as it looks good. I want to pretty much see what YOU are able to do. Sorry for not being that creative. If I could pay you more I would, but after the holidays I'm sort of broke right now, but I am not going to ask for free work. I will give you credit in my video (every single video I make you will be in the description, and I will of course give you a direct thank you in a separate video as well.) I would like to see examples of your past work, so I can see what you are able to do. Being able to see what you can do is important. This intro is important because it will be appearing in my channel trailer for YT, and of course at the beginning of all of my videos!

Thank you in advance to anyone who decides to help me with this task. It means a lot.
Let me know on here with a reply if you want to do it and link me to examples of your work. We can talk more on skype or twitter. Whichever is easier, I use both. Just email me for my skype with the email below and let me know that it is you. Thanks!

Twitter: @PillioYT
Email: panduja892@gmail.com