In Australia..

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
You are an interesting dude with an interesting accent. I actually thought you were doing an impression at first, I personally like those pikachu beanie hat things :p

Reactions: Looped Fruit

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You are an interesting dude with an interesting accent. I actually thought you were doing an impression at first, I personally like those pikachu beanie hat things :p
Haha, thanks. I have a few different voices, it's just so much fun. I saw one bloke with a bear hat with tassels, looked so funny, have to get one haha. Pikachu ones are good if you like yellow!

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Haha, thanks. I have a few different voices, it's just so much fun. I saw one bloke with a bear hat with tassels, looked so funny, have to get one haha. Pikachu ones are good if you like yellow!
Or if you're a pokemon finatic, which I am definitely not.... nope not me.... no grown men who still watch pokemon here.... *cricket.... cricket....*

Reactions: Looped Fruit

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Or if you're a pokemon finatic, which I am definitely not.... nope not me.... no grown men who still watch pokemon here.... *cricket.... cricket....*
Haha definitely not me.

Reactions: Symph