In a Stickie Situation, Need Help Quick!

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Well basically i got a license that you can monetise as i have with another song but this time youtube thought they'd be horrible and try to give me a copyright strike but i have a dispute form with loads of evidence but i forgot a website where you take a picture via a website then copy and paste the weblink so they can take a look. any advice or idea of what the site is called?
I remember it starting with a P and i'm not thinking of Picasso!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Why don't you just screen capture your desktop, and upload it to tinypic.com and send them the tinypic link? Seems like it'd be the same thing.

Reactions: 2bonic

5arg

3n3rgy Dance Music
Reaction score
maybe you thought of photobucket?˘˘ anyway I use imgur.com :)

Reactions: 2bonic

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
When i'm like nervous i think i have done something wrong and i can't think at all when it happens the video in signiture is the one with copyright issues but i have done a screen grab with tinypic and the digital art program gimp XD so thanks for helping as i do appreciate it and if youtube says its still copyright then i want to leave youtube. I can't keep going with bad rep when it wasn't in the first place.[DOUBLEPOST=1358556856,1358551887][/DOUBLEPOST]Just got an email from Youtube:

Dear ChinMediaHD,
AdRev for a 3rd Party has reviewed your dispute and reinstated its copyright claim on your video, "Polo Cleaning Her Self
". For more information, please visit your Copyright Notice
page
Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

I'm now very annoyed with youtube.
The music doesnt belong to Adrev, Youtube made it inaccurate or if they haven't then i don't trust melody loops and going to request money back if that's the case.[DOUBLEPOST=1358557934][/DOUBLEPOST]Found out its not melody loops and partially youtubes fault.
In this video it showed me people have been committing fraud by inacurate content id claims.
I have loads of evidence it does'nt belong to them and still rejected my claim. The funny thing is that the one in control for rejecting claims are the ones who're committing fraud.
I feel tempted to redo the claim but in return i will get a strike. I may have to get intouch with melody loops to see if they can help out.
The people that are committing fraud have said to people in my research that they do not want to take down your videos but to gain money from them.

Here's the video anyway:

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well basically i got a license that you can monetise as i have with another song but this time youtube thought they'd be horrible and try to give me a copyright strike but i have a dispute form with loads of evidence but i forgot a website where you take a picture via a website then copy and paste the weblink so they can take a look. any advice or idea of what the site is called?
I remember it starting with a P and i'm not thinking of Picasso!
Photobucket??

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
In that case, I wouldn't mind knowing what it is as well! Sounds useful!