Important Question!

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I want to take part in the community and ALSO expose myself and my channel, right? So in order to do that I want to make video response's instead of just leaving text comments. The problem I'm having is that...I don't want my new video responses to spam my subscribers new video feed. I was thinking about making another channel just for video responses...but people might not come and see my main channel as well..and subscribe to the video response channel instead.​

What should I do?
  • Post the video response's on my main channel (while putting them in their own playlist) and hoping my subscriber's don't get annoyed?
  • or Create a new channel with video response's and possibly have subscriber's not subscribe to my main channel? (maybe create a few vids pointing them towards my channel hoping they catch on?)
I care about my subscribers and appreciate them very much; I don't want to do anything to p**s em off or ruin their YouTube experience with me. ^/////^

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here is my advice, start making video responses on your current channel, and then when you have enough subscribers there, make a new channel just for the video responses. Also direct people to the new channel that are already subscribed to you... This is what I am hoping to do for some up coming videos...

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Here is my advice, start making video responses on your current channel, and then when you have enough subscribers there, make a new channel just for the video responses. Also direct people to the new channel that are already subscribed to you... This is what I am hoping to do for some up coming videos...
True