Important : Get YouTube promotion Help Africa, Win Razer gear !

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello guys
I am a french YouTuber, I am also the admin of a blog with a nice small and active community.

I really care about the YouTube community and did a couple livestream to showcase YouTubers, these youtubers won around 100 subscribers just by being promoted on my livestream, these guys where just getting started on YouTube and stagned at around 6 subscribers for months.

Now I also want to help popular youtuber Athene who is raising money for Africa so here's the deal :

- Donate even only 1$ on my sub-foundraiser (money goes directly to Save the Children association, I don't see any of it) https://fundrazr.com/challenges/campaigns/83Xbb

- Email me at hardisk@hardisk.me

- I will assure that you get a really good promotion to your content by featuring your stuff on a blogpost.

Oh and also, if my sub-foundraiser raises a good amount of money (around 100$) you guys could win some razer gear :)

Reactions: ThePrinceofMillAve

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hm, I know who Athene is. I study the MMO gaming community in general, so I think I'd be willing to pitch in some.

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Spotlight video is out !

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hah! That really stretched my French to the limit -- I have studied the linguistics of Romance languages heavily so I can understand some French (thou speak faster than I'm used to). Thanks for the spotlight, and the kind words about my content. I especially enjoyed how my channel name sounds with your accent!

I hope that Athene is able to make the charity work well, those are difficult projects fought with ego and pitfalls.

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Indeed, I'm happy you liked it and once again I was blown away with audio quality for a 200 subscriber channels :) that's something I would ear on a 50.000 subs channel . I could definitly take advices for sound quality ! ( I have a pro mic but still having issues with background noises and crap like that that just mess with your end product)