Important Channel Link Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red box which displays your YouTube username below each of your posts used to link permanently to youtube.com/user/ meaning you would simply type in LadyDewinter into the YouTube username field under Personal Details. Now you need to also select your URL type. If you dont have a custom username you must enter the channel ID which shows after /channel/ when viewing your channel on YouTube and also select the /channel/ URL type. If you have a new /c/ type URL you dont need to adjust the setting for URL type. If yours is /user/ choose the /user/ URL type. Hope that helps if you need any more help let me know.

Okay thanks! I figured out and now my channel is linked thanks again!

Yo, @Michael! My link is /user/PearlOnYT. If I try to type /channel/PearlOnYT, youtube tells me that this channel does not exist. So I checked the /user/ box. Did I do it right?

I am new here... I'm confused! What Is everyone talking about? How Do I make sure mine is working?

Click the link in the red box below your post and see if it takes you to your channel or not :)

Yo, @Michael! My link is /user/PearlOnYT. If I try to type /channel/PearlOnYT, youtube tells me that this channel does not exist. So I checked the /user/ box. Did I do it right?

Thats correct if it links to the correct channel then it is working :D

Michael it does not look at the youtube url in stead of user then channel name ir shows as channel/thenusername

Great[DOUBLEPOST=1424268220,1424268182][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually I don't know this but is mine appearing as KaziproductionsHD or is it the URL?

Thanks

I am still really stuck on this... I can't seem to find my way around this forum or even update and correct my own personal profile. Currently it's showing all my FB stuff, and I would like it to show my G+ profile /YT profile image. Forgive me for being stupid, it's probably staring me right in the face. I replied immediately to Brodie offering help and haven't yet gotten a response...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back