Important Channel Link Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyDewinter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The red box which displays your YouTube username below each of your posts used to link permanently to youtube.com/user/ meaning you would simply type in LadyDewinter into the YouTube username field under Personal Details. Now you need to also select your URL type. If you dont have a custom username you must enter the channel ID which shows after /channel/ when viewing your channel on YouTube and also select the /channel/ URL type. If you have a new /c/ type URL you dont need to adjust the setting for URL type. If yours is /user/ choose the /user/ URL type. Hope that helps if you need any more help let me know.
Okay thanks! I figured out and now my channel is linked thanks again!

Reactions: Michael

BohoBarbie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am new here... I'm confused! What Is everyone talking about? How Do I make sure mine is working?

Dijan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks for the info, very helpful forum.

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Yo, @Michael! My link is /user/PearlOnYT. If I try to type /channel/PearlOnYT, youtube tells me that this channel does not exist. So I checked the /user/ box. Did I do it right?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am new here... I'm confused! What Is everyone talking about? How Do I make sure mine is working?
Click the link in the red box below your post and see if it takes you to your channel or not :)

Yo, @Michael! My link is /user/PearlOnYT. If I try to type /channel/PearlOnYT, youtube tells me that this channel does not exist. So I checked the /user/ box. Did I do it right?
Thats correct if it links to the correct channel then it is working :D

Dijan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Michael it does not look at the youtube url in stead of user then channel name ir shows as channel/thenusername

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Click the link in the red box below your post and see if it takes you to your channel or not :)

Thats correct if it links to the correct channel then it is working :D
Sweeeeeeeeeeet. Thank you!

Reactions: Michael

KaziproductionsHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great[DOUBLEPOST=1424268220,1424268182][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually I don't know this but is mine appearing as KaziproductionsHD or is it the URL?

Thanks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am still really stuck on this... I can't seem to find my way around this forum or even update and correct my own personal profile. Currently it's showing all my FB stuff, and I would like it to show my G+ profile /YT profile image. Forgive me for being stupid, it's probably staring me right in the face. I replied immediately to Brodie offering help and haven't yet gotten a response...

Status
Not open for further replies.