Important Channel Link Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaIceASMR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is mine on here properly? I have less than 500 subs right now so what do I do?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is mine on here properly? I have less than 500 subs right now so what do I do?
Yours is working fine :) once you are able to create a custom username as far as I know YouTube will notify you in some way that you are eligible most likely though the dashboard.

JennaIceASMR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yours is working fine :) once you are able to create a custom username as far as I know YouTube will notify you in some way that you are eligible most likely though the dashboard.
:thx: !
How much 'cash' do you have to have to add a video when you post or can you do that?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, is mine working right ? Sorry I don't have a clue :)
Yes yours is working fine, to check simply click it and if you end up on your own channel it is working as it should :)

Brett B. Drums

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This confused me when I first created an account on here but I eventually resolved it through trial & error.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay Im confused...what the heck are you talking about?
The red box which displays your YouTube username below each of your posts used to link permanently to youtube.com/user/ meaning you would simply type in LadyDewinter into the YouTube username field under Personal Details. Now you need to also select your URL type. If you dont have a custom username you must enter the channel ID which shows after /channel/ when viewing your channel on YouTube and also select the /channel/ URL type. If you have a new /c/ type URL you dont need to adjust the setting for URL type. If yours is /user/ choose the /user/ URL type. Hope that helps if you need any more help let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.