Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone,

This thread is to inform all members to visit your personal details to ensure that your channel link is working correctly. We have made a change which defaults all channel links to the new /c/ custom URL type as YouTube have been making changes with the custom username/URL system.

Legacy Usernames/URLs - This change will affect almost everyone so please make sure to select yours!

If you have had a custom username before all the recent changes made by YouTube you need to select /User/ from the options available so that your channel continues to link correctly.

Under 500 Subscribers and No Custom Username/URL Set

If you have under 500 subscribers and cannot make a custom YouTube URL or havent made one you will need to select /Channel/ from the options available.

Custom Usernames - /C/ URLs

If you have one of the new /c/ type URLs which become available to you once eligible then you dont need to make any changes to your channel URL type and simply fill in your YouTube username.

Secondary channels are also supported with the same channel URL type options available to VIP Members with second channels.

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions please feel free to ask as we understand the change is very confusing and has been confusing for all the YTtalk staff too.

Last edited:

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have a custom username the custom username will display for example if I enter YTtalkTV as my YouTube username it will link to and display that. With you linking to the channel type it will just display the random generated URL.[DOUBLEPOST=1417275581][/DOUBLEPOST]Secondary channels for VIP members now have URL type options available in Personal Details :)

Last edited:

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey Michael mine still seems not to be working UCAQ1ssb7W-iSiETlMhCUZMg that is my URL what now

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you checked the channel URL type box too?[DOUBLEPOST=1417285250][/DOUBLEPOST]Not quite sure can you PM me the URL you see when viewing your channel or email me it support at yttalk.com

Last edited:

SmashFrog

Reaction score
Excuse me Michael, but I can't seem to get my link to appear would this be because I just changed my channel name, or something else? I'm really lost. :/[DOUBLEPOST=1417454586,1417454434][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay where it said my channel right then when I post this, that isn't actually my channel, although "SmashFrog" is my new channel name, for some reason it displays a random a** channel instead of mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.