Importance of Watermarking

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This article is about why you should watermark most of if not all of your YouTube videos.

To begin with people watermark their videos for a reason, to get their name out there and there brand and to stop people stealing their videos and profiting from them.

In adding a watermark to your video you will put people off stealing them and if they try and profit from them they will likely get into issues with the website they're using to do this and thus stop any revenue made on your videos they stole.

Having a watermark is a way of making sure people remember you no matter what part of your video they first watch they will see it and hopefully they will remember you too.

When watermarking try and make it as small but as visible as possible you want people to see it but of course still enjoy your videos. You could also lower its opacity so it isnt harsh against the background video. If possible and if you want to you could add the Copyright symbol © and a copyright notice, something like © Copyright 2011 MyChannelName.

This is why I believe watermarking your videos is important.

Thanks for reading my short article on this and I hope this helps you out.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice, i tried watermarking one of my videos when sony vegas was broke. It failed XD it was the skate tryout video or somthing. anyway good news, starting WoW Road to lvl 20 Tommorow XD

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice, i tried watermarking one of my videos when sony vegas was broke. It failed XD it was the skate tryout video or somthing. anyway good news, starting WoW Road to lvl 20 Tommorow XD
Nice one I would like to see it :D

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, did you see my speeddrawing? ive posted it yesterday. and What is your Avatar XD

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I havent checked it out yet but I will now and comment, that is Abe from Abes Oddysey or however it is spelled.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh kk, I dont think ive heard of Ades Odeyesey .

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's an old game, you would probably like it, it is a lot of peoples all time favourite :)

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
does it lead onto another game called somthing like "Oddball and somthign adventures" it was weird s**t.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I went on google images and put it in. and it was the exact one i played CO-OP or somthing like that with my cousin on xbox original

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont think so lol it must be a one I havent played then.