im wondering if i stand a chance for $

dailydrivenh2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so im about 2700k hours away from 4k hours sp for the ones that area already monetized im wondering if the 10 uploads i have with the execption of 2 where i think i should of bleeped the audio are what may be a good start to eventually get monetized ???
im not asking for a review just a quick look at my uploads and share your opinions please .

Lukas Kade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wanted to actually see the Dodge Charger for more than a few seconds. You know, like a 0 - 60 speed run or a 360 degree walk around. See the interior and the motor talking about the features and specifications.

dailydrivenh2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks I’m making another video later on that would be an official review. What I’m looking to find out if My videos could be accepted to be monetize once I reach my numbers....

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
If you shot everything, did all the voiceovers and used no royalty-free music, I don't see why not, unless there are too many similar channels to your own.

I have a question now; why has YouTube suddenly become all about the money and nothing else? Whatever happened to either entertaining or helping people?

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a question now; why has YouTube suddenly become all about the money and nothing else? Whatever happened to either entertaining or helping people?
Because YouTube has become all about the money. Everyone wants to be monetized. That's all anyone is looking for. It used to be a place where people uploaded videos about their cat and didn't expect to be paid for it. I think allowing monetization at all was one of the biggest mistakes YouTube ever made. Absolutely no one should be paid by YouTube for their videos. If you can monetize yourself outside of YouTube, more power to you, but ad revenue shouldn't exist. The ads pay for YouTube, their servers and bandwidth and employees. That's all they should pay for. Most of this copyright nonsense would go away if there was no money in it. People should just make videos they enjoy making and get a real job. It solves all of the problems.

dailydrivenh2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I THINK THIS WENT SOUTH REALLY QUICK but thanks for the replys . if anyone has any constructive advice ill appreciated .

If you shot everything, did all the voiceovers and used no royalty-free music, I don't see why not, unless there are too many similar channels to your own.

thanks for the reply . ill probably be making cents a day with the traffic i get now if i get approved to earn revenue , so in my case money is not the reason at all . an to answer your question , A long time ago the minute youtube
monetized things that when for alot of other people youtube became a way to earn money . A LONG TIME AGO .

Reactions: UKHypnotist

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I THINK THIS WENT SOUTH REALLY QUICK but thanks for the replys . if anyone has any constructive advice ill appreciated .

thanks for the reply . ill probably be making cents a day with the traffic i get now if i get approved to earn revenue , so in my case money is not the reason at all . an to answer your question , A long time ago the minute youtube
monetized things that when for alot of other people youtube became a way to earn money . A LONG TIME AGO .
:) Ok; as I suspected, you haven't been on YouTube nearly as long as I have. I joined originally in August of 2006, and I actually remember when the Partner Programme was invite-only. So for me, "A long time ago", was 2009, and no one got into the YPP who hadn't received a direct invitation from YouTube Admin.

@Cephus

If you read my answer to your post in the copyright forum, you would have known that trying to "answer" what I had directed at the OP of this thread rather than yourself, was useless.

I wasn't seeking your opinion, I was looking for his.

dailydrivenh2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
:) Ok; as I suspected, you haven't been on YouTube nearly as long as I have. I joined originally in August of 2006, and I actually remember when the Partner Programme was invite-only. So for me, "A long time ago", was 2009, and no one got into the YPP who hadn't received a direct invitation from YouTube Admin.
thanks again for the reply i did remember the first years of youtube and to be honest i think it was stupid of me to not start making videos back at that time . DSL internet was all i had available ,i cant imagine posting a 1GB file or more back when DSL was not really that fast in every city .