Im Stuck , Please help

Reaction score
hey guys for some reason I'm stuck at this number 34 subscribers for around 2 days but on average I would gain like 1 or 2 subs a day and I dont know why I can't do this anymore

its starting to really mess with my head and I feel like maybe I'm doing something wrong

also people comment nice things on my youtube channel but I realise that none of them subscribe

PLEASE HELP

QuickTop 10's/5's

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Trust me mate 34 Subscribers and 196 Views is one of the best Subscribe ratios I have ever seen and with 7 Videos people would literally kill to have a ratio that good it will grow just keep uploading and give it time

Reaction score
Trust me mate 34 Subscribers and 196 Views is one of the best Subscribe ratios I have ever seen and with 7 Videos people would literally kill to have a ratio that good it will grow just keep uploading and give it time
really ? so if I keep uploading consistently will I gain subscribers ?

ProfessionalRik

Gaming Culture's Icon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't sweat it so hard. YouTubers are based on the people. It's like fishing, sometimes the fish are there and sometimes they aren't. Depends on what people are doing around the world.

Reactions: Youssef elkadi

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just keep posting my dude, lots of people spam comments just for you to check out their channel. Just keep grinding.

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just started up a channel myself and I can see how if you focus on views/sub you can get frustrated. For now I'm just trying to have fun! I don't know if I've uploaded too much already or too little. I've got 12 vids up over 3 days (channel is brand new) and I plan to keep uploading every day. Not sure what the average subscriber gain is per day/week/month for new channels.

Anyone more in the know care to inform me?

Reactions: HaiKaiKan

Lienx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I have to agree, that ratio is rather nice and strange at the same time. It seems one of your more popular videos have gotten all of those subs and your new subs are looking for more content like the video they subbed from. Keep doing what you were doing and it will continue to grow, good luck!

QuickTop 10's/5's

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
really ? so if I keep uploading consistently will I gain subscribers ?
Yes you will just give it time don't expect a 100,000 Subscribers overnight on Youtube there only seem to be a few keys to success one of the biggest is consistency

elPepin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You are doing great my friend. I've had a channel for 3 years and still have 150 subs, LOL. I really do it as a hobby and at this point I expect nothing! Just do it out of love :)