Other I'm starting a better version of Team 10. Who wants to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayes

Reaction score
Read below.

Requirements:
Have 500 subscribers at least,
be partnered, upload often, or
if you want to upload often,
willing to be active, use Discord,
live in the U.S. or Canada,
willing to collab and network
with each other. All categories
of channels will be considered,
as I'd like a little something like
for example, 1 or 2 gamers, a
vlogger and a commentator.

If you give this a chance, who knows? We could eventually live in a house in the Hollywood Hills, or a skyscraper apartment in New York City together.

Discord: kayes#5827, and I'll discuss with you explaining what the group is, your location, your qualification, and if you can comprehend it then I will send you the invite to the Discord server.

Angelina S

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’m interested. I live in la. I’m 23year old female not sure if I could qualify if what I provided above cancels me out or not. I tried adding you on discord but couldn’t so here’s mine. Makingawish#6810
Thanks

DatMasterHunts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Question? Are you still looking for potential people? If so I can't really add you if you did change your name from previously. My ID is DatMasterHunts#2841

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Question? Are you still looking for potential people? If so I can't really add you if you did change your name from previously. My ID is DatMasterHunts#2841

Hi . :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

@DatMasterHunts

Status
Not open for further replies.