I'm so sorry for asking again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
But i don't wanna lose my channel after years of work...

Seriously guys, i have one question if i made a Parody on a Motivational video or a Parody on a Educational one, without the permission of the owner of the channel and not using '' His Music nor his videos '' just wearing the same clothes as his... and speaking like an impersonator. and of course asking my people to check and Subscribe to his own channel, is that allowed ?

The fear of losing something after years of dreaming and working for it, is what causes me to ask alots of questions, sorry sorry i didn't mean it; I hope you will understand.

Thanks for reading!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
But i don't wanna lose my channel after years of work...

Seriously guys, i have one question if i made a Parody on a Motivational video or a Parody on a Educational one, without the permission of the owner of the channel and not using '' His Music nor his videos '' just wearing the same clothes as his... and speaking like an impersonator. and of course asking my people to check and Subscribe to his own channel, is that allowed ?

The fear of losing something after years of dreaming and working for it, is what causes me to ask alots of questions, sorry sorry i didn't mean it; I hope you will understand.

Thanks for reading!
@Mr.Tony

Please read everything I have written below:

You have already asked these questions all over the forum in separate threads. It's becoming quite spammy to be honest. Everyone saw those threads - there is no need to ask the question again if you didn't get the answers you wanted.

I'm locking this thread and I'm going to merge all of your other threads into 1 single thread called "I have a few questions" - If people want to answer, they will do so in that thread.

Do not bump that thread and do not make any more threads in this section.

Finally - Have you even read Youtube's official guide on copyright, permissions, fair use etc etc? READ all of this: https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/2676339?hl=en&ref_topic=6151248

and the main YouTube help centre is here (with a big search engine at the top to search their articles) --> https://support.google.com/youtube#topic=7505892

By asking all your questions here, it appears that you are expecting us to sift through all that material and then give you a summary of all the relevant information. That's not what forums are for. We can point people in the right direction (see links above), but don't expect us to spoon feed you. :)

_________

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.