Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

I'm SO out of ideas

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by AmberAndGolden, Jan 2, 2017.

1. AmberAndGolden
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $22
    I am so unbelievably braindead when it comes to making videos these days, I can't think of anything fun to make videos about, My YouTube channel used to be a LOT more about just... Vloggy videos, Like 'top 10 ____' or 'Reasons I hate ____' Which, yes, Is very uncreative BUT i at least had ideas of what I could do and not just... Nothing...
    I don't really know what kind of videos I want to be producing, I do a lot of 'haul' and 'unboxing' videos because I NOW HAVE MONEY and I can not afford to be doing hauls and unboxings, and it's what I personally enjoying watching myself, but my channel feels so dead/// and I also can't afford to do hauls and unboxings for EVERY VIDEO, that would be boring too.

(Another thing that doesn't help is the fact that TWO.. Yes two of my laptops have given out on me (one which was pretty old and one which I bought only TWO MONTHS AGO.. which I have to send back.
    Anyway, I had a list of videos ideas on my first laptop which I was pretty happy with, but it's alll gooooneee)

Have any of you ever just felt so braindead for video ideas?

2. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $5,740
    Moved to the ideas / planning forum. :)

AmberAndGolden likes this.
  3. Jared C. Griffin
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $0
    LOL do a collab with someone...BUT YESSS...I totally know what it feels like to run out of ideas or to feel like I don't have the resources to create something that I think would be awesome...It sucks...but I just try to do something to spice things up...like create a new medium for creating that inspires me...like lately I've been focusing on animation rather than my normal storytelling/vlogging style...anything to keep things interesting for me....dont feel obligated to do anything...its your channel...u can do WHATEVER u want :) be inspired by that freedom

4. DanDaAussie
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $12
    Storytelling, and rants about stuff seem to do well. You can also do videos relating to topics and doing explanations. Honestly do whatever you're happy with because @ the end of the day it's your channel and you need to enjoy what you're doing.

5. AmberAndGolden
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $22
    I don't do well with rants and storytelling, I've been told MANY times I'm the worst story-teller ever... It's a flaw, I know
    I might just start up doing videos like I used to, Maybe watch a few of them to get some ideas and make notes whenever I get an idea, like the good old days LOL

6. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $121
    I´m of ideas as well, even though that I have a video that has taken 4 months to do!

7. Weekend Noobs
    If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
    Cash:
    $411
    what are your dreams like?
    Can you control them?
    Do you remember them?

Perhaps you could do vlogs about your dreams?

8. FRANKIEandEMILY
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $68
    Unbox something with a 1000 degree knife. Seems to be popular right now...might energize your channel a bit to give you some more ideas.

9. AmberAndGolden
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $22
    Hahahah I don't think that would be a very good idea, I'd set my house on fire LOL

I actually don't remember ANY of my dreams, Only the odd one or two a few times a year..
    Ahhh that sounds like such a good idea, too
    I'll keep it in mind if I ever have a weird-a** dream

10. DanDaAussie
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $12
    Yeah Maybe get some ideas off other Youtubers with your style and possibly improve on ur own videos using those techniques.