I'm promoting smaller Youtube channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaSinkPro

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love it if you took the time to check out my channel and even if you don't like it if you could tell me how I could improve that would be FANTASTIC!! Thanks!

TommyDaGreat

I've Got It
Reaction score

Yay... I just reached 100 subscribers... yaaay... But this thread seems dead. I think the OP even wrote he can't keep up to the demand anymore so why is it not non-stickified and locked?​

EmilyJM

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know if you are still doing this but any viewing of my channel would be fantastic!
I vlog, entertain and do strange things sometimes :) thats my pitch, hope you enjoyed it!
Lastest video:

matthewd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Man, that would be awesome if you'd promote my channel. Much love!

Gourmet Gamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am all for this cross-promotional kind of stuff. Check out my channel please. It still needs work but I am getting there. Thanks

kralac

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Hi, I'm pretty new to youtube and would like you to check out my channel and let me know what you think. I think that is great your doing this for small channels!

bstylz01

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i would really appreciate it if u come and check out our videos! we are a comedy channel trying to show everyone what we have to show! thank you so much! cant wait to see your response!

Syed Ahmed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I would like to get promoted even tho I don't have good gaming videos but can you please promote me I'm trying to reach 50 subscribers and it will mean alot to me. Thank you! :D

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I know right? lol[DOUBLEPOST=1390252862,1390252780][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: damn it this thread is still open, I should have announced a while back that it's not so possible anymore. I got a ton of requests, and effectively promoting so much content is close to impossible. I have however promoted here and there.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.