I'm promoting smaller Youtube channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMayhew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My channel is a mixture of silly comedy videos, stand-up and vlogs. If you like the sound of that, check my channel out. :)

Giddawid

Life is what you make it. Make mine a double...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey buddy! I think it's an awesome idea to help promote such wonderful people on here :) If you get time to have a look at some of my content, that would be fantastic :) I also have a second channel (a gaming channel) which you can access if you type in "The Totally Pointless Media Broadcast" into Facebook :)

TomMayhew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Also, for the people saying "why don't you love gaming channels?" - I get some are doing it jokingly, but for those who say it seriously:
the number of discussions in the gaming forum are 18,347 - compared to only 3,095 for comedy. I think you get enough love for your genre on this website. :p

Giddawid

Life is what you make it. Make mine a double...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Also, for the people saying "why don't you love gaming channels?" - I get some are doing it jokingly, but for those who say it seriously:
the number of discussions in the gaming forum are 18,347 - compared to only 3,095 for comedy. I think you get enough love for your genre on this website. :p
It's each to their own. I can respect someone not watching to watch a gaming channel, just as much as I don't want to watch a certain TV show. You shouldn't get slated for having a different opinion. I do try to bring comedic value to my gaming channel as well, but like you said, people love certain genres and within this i-generation, you can find whatever you want to watch. That's the beauty of it.

Reactions: TomMayhew

RageFocus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I'm lying around 7000 subs, however maybe like 4500 active. I have an opportunity to help out smaller Youtubers, so I'd like to help you guys out, post below and I'll check out your channel, if I like it I'll box you and like your stuff and so on.

This is my way to give back to you guys for helping me, this forum is awesome thanks guys ^^ (please don't be offended if I don't promote you, but I will promote the content that I personally like)

EDIT: I've gotten alot of PM's asking for a sticky, is this possible mods?
Hello, I would apreciate it if you check my channel out, and if you like it maybe promote it? It's not a big nor a very proffesional channel we're just games looking to have some fun making videos, anyway thanks for anything you're willing to do even if it's only reading this message :)

mrchallenge365

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Other
I'm not sure if I've commented here so I'm commenting again :spin:

Is that the height of laziness?

StuWilson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey man, really great that you're doing this! means a lot to smaller channels like myself - hoping you'll check my channel out and enjoy it :)

Reactions: mrchallenge365

AllenTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Please check out my channel and help me out. I've been struggling a lot getting the views and subscribers for the past months! So i hope you could check mine out and may be promote me? It'll really mean a lot to me!

Thanks! :)

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Hello! It would be really great if you could take a look at my content! I would appreciate it so much =D

Sidenote: love your channel! keep doing stuff with keyori pls =D

TommyDaGreat

I've Got It
Reaction score
I would love for you to promote my channel! I almost fell in love with you now! I hope my trailer makes you interested in checking it out! :)

I actually made the trailer today, it took me like 5 - 6 hours with all the photo editing, rendering, re-rendering, another re-rendering, recording and so on. It's the first time I use the Creative Commons music too and it worked out great! I need to use that more often!

I hope you like what you see! I spend tons of time on all the traveling, gaming, FRAPSing, editing, rendering. I've even started editing the captions now. So far I've only done it for my Zelda video, but I'll add captions to more videos over the next days since I just learned how important they are for searches and translations.

Looking forward to your input!

By the way, if you decide to feature me, and want to rip any footage from my video for the boxing in your video, you are welcome to use my video/sound however you wish! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.