Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

I'm Planning to Make a Comedy Series / Show

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by AlpheRine, Jan 10, 2018.

1. AlpheRine
    Cash:
    $2
    So basically i'm thinking of making a reality show parody where it's a mix of Dr.Phil and The Eric Andre Show. the show will basically be a psychologist that brings the worst out of the guests instead of fixing the guests that are already broken in the first place. This show will be borderline offensive, shocking and...well, basically a full on sh*tshow. yes, i am aware this is starting to smell like the filthy frank show but that's the kind of comedy i'm into anyway :/

OR maybe, you guys have a better / crazier concept for me to work with. and i need some inspiration for some wacky a** guests.

Sincerely,
    an Uninspired teen

Gnarly Charlie Bean likes this.
  2. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $31
    Yeah why not?? Give it a go:) I am kind of in to comedy too (not exactly the same comedy as you) but stil comedy:)
    I think a mix of Dr.Phil and The Eric Andre Show with a comic twist could work:up2: But isn´t it hard to do?

AlpheRine likes this.
  3. George Hudson
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $16
    I look forward to seeing this develop. Not too sure what kind of people you could get to come onto the show but still very excited to see this and see how you do it. It does sound very hard to do but I wish you all the best!

AlpheRine likes this.
  4. AlpheRine
    Cash:
    $2
    Thanks ! i'm sure the market needs a touch of shock humor right now after the departure of filthy frank. i know it's very hard but i'll try my best !

George Hudson likes this.
  5. CristyTango
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $171
    I LOVE The Eric Andre Show! If it’s anything like that I bet it’s gonna be awesome. YAHBOOBAY.

AlpheRine likes this.
  6. Gnarly Charlie Bean
    Cash:
    $6
    Yeah dude! That actually sounds like it could be helluh funny lol, I really want to see it tbh. Just make sure to take time to make it look like you want it to you know?

AlpheRine likes this.
  7. AlpheRine
    Cash:
    $2
    eyy thanks man. i'm kind of hitting a wall right now so i can't do it anytime soon. but i have a skit in plan and i think it's pretty hilarious. when i'm done i'll hook you up

8. George Hudson
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $16
    Honestly cannot wait for this is going to be great!

AlpheRine likes this.
  9. AlpheRine
    Cash:
    $2
    well' here's something to ease your hype. just uploaded a new video about politics ( comedy). check out my channel. ( i can't post a link yet )

#9 AlpheRine, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    George Hudson likes this.