Reaction score
can somebody please give me a topic to talk about on my next vlog
if i choose your topic i may or may not give you a shout out :3

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
pick topics that are controversial or topics people talk about but you take another angle on :)
Just find something you're passionate about, less research involved, then.

Reactions: Michael

MerajBadMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
talk about school, parents, work, the environment, facebook, twitter, the good and bad from your child hood, cloths i could go on but i think that good enough for now :)

Reactions: Michael

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If u want more chances to get noticed try talking about popular things like:

Kony2012
Justin Bieber a ***
Lil Wayne sucks
Eminem-King of rap
Michael Jackson alive

Or keep it personal,things that happen in your life something like:

School disaster
First love
Hungry,wheres the butter?
WTF

Or something like that :D

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Talk about something that is close to you!! A personal topic, e.g. A new favourite band/musician, work/school life, trying something new etc... You'll have more fun making it, and it'll make your youtube channel feel more personal!! or, as Code said, follow trends in the news and on youtube :)

Reactions: Code

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't know what type of vlog channel you have, but if you rant, pick something controversial. That's what I did for my last two, the last one was incest, and the one before that was Obama's stance on gay marriage. Both broke 1,000 views, so I'm happy! :cool: Make it interesting, so people want to hear your thoughts and stance on the subject. That's my advice.

sean jones

Reaction score
I don't know what type of vlog channel you have, but if you rant, pick something controversial. That's what I did for my last two, the last one was incest, and the one before that was Obama's stance on gay marriage. Both broke 1,000 views, so I'm happy! :cool: Make it interesting, so people want to hear your thoughts and stance on the subject. That's my advice.
hey do you reckon you cuold give me a shout out because im new and i need some fans :L

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hey do you reckon you cuold give me a shout out because im new and i need some fans :L
I very rarely do shout-outs, because too many cause your suggestions for new channels to become less valuable. Besides, there are many more channels I would recommend before a stranger I barely know. For example, VarmitCoyote is one of my favorite vloggers, because of how intelligent and sincere he is. I guess that's not my youtube game. Sorry.