I'm Not Sure If This Is Right...

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well recently I got a DM from a G+ account, and it was kinda sketchy but the dm read,

Hello MrDooney - Gaming Funny Moments, I'm Michael from the [insert website name here] talent website. Where we find struggling YouTubers and promote them to other YouTubers who share the same interest and make similar content! The website is a great way to find collaborations, network, and gain fame! We'd love to see you grow, so please consider signing up! [insert website name here]

I checked it out but its kinda weird, its literally sub 4 subbing, and he makes it sound like a community, I genuinely checked out everyone's channel and gave them feedback, and subbed, and I got like 3 subs immediately, I'm probably never using the website again, mostly cause I gained 5 views, and 3 subs, but no likes, dislikes or comments, in less than 10 minutes. I never used any sub 4 sub apps, or websites, but I think they automatically do it for you, this is weird cause you do it yourself #toosketch4me

Also now we're on the topic, anyone know any good communities, to meet others who enjoy the same videos as you, other than this site?

Ero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Sub4sub is bad mmmmkay, but no seriously you probably shouldn't of even gave an "Offer" like that the light of day cause all its doing is abusing small naive youtubers that don't know any better with words like "FAME, FANS, LIKES JOIN NOW"

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tbh it wasn't even those keywords that made me wanna join, "Where we find struggling YouTubers and promote them to other YouTubers who share the same interest and make similar content! The website is a great way to find collaborations, network" is what kinda made me sign up. And kids, sub4sub will make your p***s fall off. also "talent director" kinda sounded cool lol

Ero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Tbh it wasn't even those keywords that made me wanna join, "Where we find struggling YouTubers and promote them to other YouTubers who share the same interest and make similar content! The website is a great way to find collaborations, network" is what kinda made me sign up. And kids, sub4sub will make your p***s fall off. also "talent director" kinda sounded cool lol
Well that's the thing with really anything especially something like youtube where anyone can make a career from it with hard work and the right work ethic. Their going to make it sound cool/interesting since people will want to abuse others goals and dreams to reach their own. Not your fault for even taking interest, it's actually pretty natural.

Reactions: MrDooney