Guru
The link to your channel is now giving a 404 error. :(

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I didn't post that because I thought your account was hacked. I posted it because it had the main account recovery procedure in it.

Have you tried to recover your account at all? Or are you simply going on the assumption that because you don't believe it has been hacked recovering it will not work? By the way, that 404 message usually shows up when a custom URL no longer works; usually because the associated channel has either been deleted, or terminated by YouTube for policy violations.

insanityFilms

Reaction score
I didn't post that because I thought your account was hacked. I posted it because it had the main account recovery procedure in it.

Have you tried to recover your account at all? Or are you simply going on the assumption that because you don't believe it has been hacked recovering it will not work?

I honestly don't get why lots of people ask me to do this "recovery" account... the recovery account is on gmail, not youtube, my gmail is fine, no hacking or anything.
So when I do this "recovery" nothing happened.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
honestly don't get why lots of people ask me to do this "recovery" account... the recovery account is on gmail, not youtube, my gmail is fine, no hacking or anything.
So when I do this "recovery" nothing happened.
Nothing happened because you cannot use a Gmail account to recover a YouTube channel. If you never set up your alternate recovery method (either a phone number or a non-Gmail email address), then I'm afraid your channel is most likely gone for good.

insanityFilms

Reaction score
Nothing happened because you cannot use a Gmail account to recover a YouTube channel. If you never set up your alternate recovery method (either a phone number or a non-Gmail email address), then I'm afraid your channel is most likely gone for good.
I do have phone number setup and other email for security, it's a business account, I've got all the security in the world... that's the point, and why I posted... it's absurd that I lost ownership...

insanityFilms

Reaction score
So why can't you use your 2-factor authorization to get access to the account then? That is why you registered the phone number after all...

How can you do that ? To access YouTube account with the 2 factor authorization ?
And again, my email is not linked to the account anymore...