i'm new and need advice

kyle taylor

Reaction score
so i just started making video's again and i need advice on how to earn fans and make top quality videos if anyone can help i'll be grateful :)

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
welcome dude you should check around the strategies and technique section you should find your answers somewhere in here.

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Welcome to the Forum, My momma always said to make friends you got to be a friend. Youtube works the same way be active and involved with the community. Find people that make similar content to you and collab, like, comment, subscribe them and generally if they like your stuff they will sub back and appreciate the feedback and comments. This forum is all about community and that is what you have access to as a member but like a great aunt that lives in Wisconsin and doesn't talk to anyone, you won't get or feel the love if you don't make an effort to embrace the Youtube community.

kyle taylor

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, My momma always said to make friends you got to be a friend. Youtube works the same way be active and involved with the community. Find people that make similar content to you and collab, like, comment, subscribe them and generally if they like your stuff they will sub back and appreciate the feedback and comments. This forum is all about community and that is what you have access to as a member but like a great aunt that lives in Wisconsin and doesn't talk to anyone, you won't get or feel the love if you don't make an effort to embrace the Youtube community.
wow thanks for the advice i'll do that :D

Reactions: MattsMindMeld

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hoenstly, tehre's no serret recipe for success. Just continue to make your own personal content. If it's good, it should catch on eventually. If it's not, then you can eitehr change to fill a niche or remain in obscurity. There's no concrete solution for becoming popular though, or else everybody else would have done it by now!

kyle taylor

Reaction score
Hoenstly, tehre's no serret recipe for success. Just continue to make your own personal content. If it's good, it should catch on eventually. If it's not, then you can eitehr change to fill a niche or remain in obscurity. There's no concrete solution for becoming popular though, or else everybody else would have done it by now!
thanks! much appreciated :D