Gaming I'm looking for YouTubers to Collaborate with ASAP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I want to find GOOD YouTubers that upload a mixture of the following games: PUBG, Call of Duty (NEW ONE WHEN IT COMES OUT) Cards Against Humanity, Golf With Friends/Golf It, GTA V, and Minecraft. THIS IS PC ONLY APART FROM THE NEW COD WHICH IS XBOX ONE.

I have 13,000 Subscribers.

There are very few requirements needed.
  1. You must have a YouTube channel (Preferably similar to mine and over 1,000 Subscribers BUT not compulsory.)
  2. Most have an active YouTube channel. If you uploaded over 5 days ago and your upload schedule isn't consistent I won't be interested. Same goes for quality of your videos. If they aren't good, don't expect a response. Apologies for this being strict. My last forum post got loads of responses, however none of the channels that did respond I would of collaborated with due to lack of uploads, poor quality videos and thumbnails, bad channel layout and/or lack of humour.
  3. Must be getting ATLEAST 200 views each time you upload. Doing this and uploading every day will give you a strong advantage.
  4. Preferably be over 18+. Will accept 16+ minimum if the following is good:
  • Upload schedule (consistency)
  • Good quality videos that are consistent with eachother
  • Good, eye catching thumbnails
  • Good channel layout
  • Good sense of humour
  • Good mixture of games
  • Good editing
  • MUST BE HITTING ATLEAST 200 VIEWS A VIDEO.
  • How is your collaborator going to reach you?
Reply to this post with your channel link (should be attached to your profile already, if the link isnt correct please correct it! Otherwise your post will be ignored.) Then if I decide I want to collaborate with you (will definitely see the reply within the first 24 hours) then I'll be in touch. ALSO Leave Twitter @ name so I can contact you.
  • When will the collaboration take place?
No dates are set! I'm looking for a group of people to constantly collaborate with in almost every video. I no longer want to make videos solo! Would rather work with a team of friends.

NawarGaming

Reaction score
Hey man. I feel fitting to your needs and i totally understand them. Although i am struggling with views right now, i have no eye of stopping or "giving up" at all. For now I've been livestreaming a lot, mainly because with everything going on in my life, it is easier for me to stream in the evenings. But i can always make time and edit when i feel like it. I'm 16, but the only part im not so great with is the 200 views per vid in which i can tell is something you'd really want to see. I apologize for that but yeah, feel free to check me out if you'd want to, i mainly play Xbox One and have more games for it but i have PC too.

Best regards[DOUBLEPOST=1504764262,1504764149][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello! I want to find GOOD YouTubers that upload a mixture of the following games: PUBG, Call of Duty (NEW ONE WHEN IT COMES OUT) Cards Against Humanity, Golf With Friends/Golf It, GTA V, and Minecraft. THIS IS PC ONLY APART FROM THE NEW COD WHICH IS XBOX ONE.

I have 13,000 Subscribers.

There are very few requirements needed.
  1. You must have a YouTube channel (Preferably similar to mine and over 1,000 Subscribers BUT not compulsory.)
  2. Most have an active YouTube channel. If you uploaded over 5 days ago and your upload schedule isn't consistent I won't be interested. Same goes for quality of your videos. If they aren't good, don't expect a response. Apologies for this being strict. My last forum post got loads of responses, however none of the channels that did respond I would of collaborated with due to lack of uploads, poor quality videos and thumbnails, bad channel layout and/or lack of humour.
  3. Must be getting ATLEAST 200 views each time you upload. Doing this and uploading every day will give you a strong advantage.
  4. Preferably be over 18+. Will accept 16+ minimum if the following is good:
  • Upload schedule (consistency)
  • Good quality videos that are consistent with eachother
  • Good, eye catching thumbnails
  • Good channel layout
  • Good sense of humour
  • Good mixture of games
  • Good editing
  • MUST BE HITTING ATLEAST 200 VIEWS A VIDEO.
  • How is your collaborator going to reach you?
Reply to this post with your channel link (should be attached to your profile already, if the link isnt correct please correct it! Otherwise your post will be ignored.) Then if I decide I want to collaborate with you (will definitely see the reply within the first 24 hours) then I'll be in touch. ALSO Leave Twitter @ name so I can contact you.
  • When will the collaboration take place?
No dates are set! I'm looking for a group of people to constantly collaborate with in almost every video. I no longer want to make videos solo! Would rather work with a team of friends.
also on another note, i will most likely only be able to play with you in COD WWII on Xbox One, since you mainly play PC

Rexor_Minecraft

Reaction score
Interested! Add Rexor#4079 via discord.

I got 13,000 subscribers aswell. We're VERY close in subscribers!

I get over 1,000 views per video +

(You can check my channel out below.)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interested! Add Rexor#4079 via discord.

I got 13,000 subscribers aswell. We're VERY close in subscribers!

I get over 1,000 views per video +

(You can check my channel out below.)
Hey! I can't add you on discord. Join this server and we will talk around 10:30PM BST today? Will be around 4pm your time?
https : / / discord. gg / 3r8ARaA (take spaces out)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man. I feel fitting to your needs and i totally understand them. Although i am struggling with views right now, i have no eye of stopping or "giving up" at all. For now I've been livestreaming a lot, mainly because with everything going on in my life, it is easier for me to stream in the evenings. But i can always make time and edit when i feel like it. I'm 16, but the only part im not so great with is the 200 views per vid in which i can tell is something you'd really want to see. I apologize for that but yeah, feel free to check me out if you'd want to, i mainly play Xbox One and have more games for it but i have PC too.

Best regards[DOUBLEPOST=1504764262,1504764149][/DOUBLEPOST]
also on another note, i will most likely only be able to play with you in COD WWII on Xbox One, since you mainly play PC
Seem like a cool dude, but you don't really upload videos. You stream and upload those. That's not what I'm looking for right now. Maybe in the future :)

TheCanadianNeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey im down channel below
Twitter: @neo_tcn

Rules: check

The rules that dont follow are:

200+views/video

Although i gotta sense of humor and that s**t.

Games:
PUBG
CSGO
Gmod
H1
L4D2