Voice Acting I'm looking for ANYONE who's willing to do voice-overs (3,5K Subs)

Corrupt

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new there.
I upload WWE 2K18 and wrestling related videos. I normally don't talk in my videos because I have a very weird accent; so I'd like to see if anyone's interested in helping me out with that. I need someone who's willing to do some commentary and voice-acting over my videos.

You don't have to be into wrestling, and you don't need to have wrestling games either. I can send you the script for the video so you get the context.

My channel is nearly at 3,500subscribers, and I'm looking to evolve it even more. If I'm able to find someone who's willing to help out with the vocals, there's a way we'll both profit from it.

Feel free to ask questions, and let me know if you're interested!

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
what kind of things would you want to be said?

Corrupt

Reaction score
what kind of things would you want to be said?
Normally, I would give you a script so you know the context. You'll have to narrate what's going on in the video, and sometimes you'll do lists (ex: top 10...)
And of course, no offensive words.

In most of my videos, there is no voice-over. Just text and/or text to speech. So adding an authentic voice would make the videos feel more lively and less boring.
Instead of just showing video-game visuals, you'll be narrating the story of the video.

As long as you have a high enough voice, and a decent microphone, I'd gladly have you collabing with me.

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Around how long are the scripts going to be and how often would you want them? I might be willing to help, although I would need to see the script before committing to it.

Corrupt

Reaction score
Around how long are the scripts going to be and how often would you want them? I might be willing to help, although I would need to see the script before committing to it.
My videos are typically 3-5 minutes long (might go a little longer sometimes). And I upload at a slow pace, so expect me to need you about once a week.
Leave your email and I'll make a script sample for you :)

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I don't see this as a good idea man, :( if this is for a gaming related channel, then it won't feel genuine and for the most part people follow gamers for their personality, especially when it involves commentary or voice-over