Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

i'm looking for a new editor

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by Courtney Candice, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $71
    Does anyone know anything about adobe premiere?

2. HalieCakes
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $3
    Honestly, Adobe Premiere only has a slight learning curve. It took me about a week to become completely familiar with it. If I were you I would give it a go yourself and see how you feel! There is also a lot of tutorials on Youtube and online that can help you, too!

Brandon likes this.
  3. Brandon
    VISUAL.
    Cash:
    $56
    I exclusively use Adobe Premiere! It's very much worth it. It does have a slight learning curve like Halie said, but a few YouTube tutorials later and you'll do good!

HalieCakes likes this.
  4. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $71
    How much does it cost?

5. HalieCakes
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $3
    It's about twenty per month, well worth it though!

6. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $71
    Thanks, I will check into it!

7. GBeeTV
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $93
    I tried both and prefer Sony Vegas but both have equal possibilities.

8. Eyan
    Cash:
    $27
    I agree.
    Although I prefer Premiere personally (because I use multiple Creative Cloud apps), Vegas is a lot cheaper in the long run. If you don't use any other CC programs (because Premiere has compatibility with other Adobe programs), there's no point in paying that much for Premiere. Sony Vegas is $100 dollars total and is both easy to use and just as powerful as Premiere in my opinion.

All in all, it's better to be able to edit your videos on your own so you don't have to pay an editor. Editing is super easy once you get the hang of it, which takes about an hour or two.

9. Blunt Brittany
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $18
    I prefer Adobe Premiere as well. I learned how to us it fairly quickly with help of YouTube tutorials. If you are wanting to save money I would recommend doing Adobe Premiere Elements instead of Premiere Pro because it is cheaper and has almost all the same stuff and Pro. I personally have used both and have stuck with Elements because it is more cost effective for my type of YouTube videos! :)