Gaming I'm looking for a group of YouTubers to play with

Splicer

Reaction score
I have 112 subs and I'm looking for a group of YouTubers to play with on PS4 the games that I currently have are GTA 5, Uncharted 4, Call of Duty Black ops 3, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, Killing Floor 2 Black light retribution, battlefield 1, and destiny. I'm looking to find a group with a similar amount of subscribers thanks.

Reactions: PGM01 and Hayzer

PGM01

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i have 219 subs but i don't have any of the games that you have listed i only have FIFA 15 and phineas and ferb across the 2nd dimension
add me on discord

pgm012017#7524

Hayzer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi bro I'm a brand new YouTuber and I have uncharted 4 black light killing floor 2 and all on PS4 my PS4 is : gangster657657 add me and we can do a collab make sure to say ur from yttalks.Peace hope to see u soon
I have 112 subs and I'm looking for a group of YouTubers to play with on PS4 the games that I currently have are GTA 5, Uncharted 4, Call of Duty Black ops 3, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, Killing Floor 2 Black light retribution, battlefield 1, and destiny. I'm looking to find a group with a similar amount of subscribers thanks.
oooo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I've got 155 subscribers, and I'm a gta 5 and ark youtuber, my subscriber count is quite low, but my one video has like 21k if you're interested add me on pan. ID: Slenderevenge

IkaikaTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
I got ark destiny killing floor 2 and more games and I'm intrested and joining the group add me my PSN is IkaikaTech

Rbx12vlogs

Reaction score
Hi man i have a gaming channel and do you want to collab with me and my friend like a group ps4

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would love to join your group. I have COD BO3/MWR, Fifa 16/17, Blacklight Retribution, Rocket League, Just Cause 3. My psn is Fichee_slays. Can you tell me when you would like to collaborate with me? Thank you!