Im kinda antsy about doing this....

Are these really things that i should be worried about?

• 100% yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Dude, take a chill pill

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mattikirk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So i REEEEALLY want to start my youtube channel but i'm a bit worried about a few things:

1. I don't know where to start
2. People will judge me because i'm a bit young (I'm only 13 years old)
3. I'm afraid that I might unintentionally Make a joke that one of the bigger youtubers have made and others will take it as i'm copying them.
4. I might not be bringing anything new to the table

(I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this kinda thing but it's here regardless)

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
do it, there are so many youtubers out there, and so many are your age, some of the big ones started off pretty young. You're bound to accidentally copy someone with the amount of videos out there, but just be yourself and you will find a group of people who will love your content

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
There's nothing wrong with starting at a young age. If you have good content, and show a sense of professionalism, then people will be willing to watch.

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Don't let fears hold you back. The reality is never as bad as what is in your own head.

Reactions: Livelifeinabox

Steggs101

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah dude definitely don't worry about any of that!

1. Figure out what your content is going to be and just make a video (if you don't like it, do another until you're happy).
2. People judge, it's what they do, but who cares? Putting yourself out there is terrifying but it can be so rewarding.
3. Most jokes have been done... I'm slightly ashamed to say I've knowingly copied a joke Jacksepticeye did, but it's fine, nothing to worry about. (I'm not saying you should intentionally copy people here!)
4. It's hard to bring something entirely new to the table, best thing to do is make a start and you'll find you start growing/evolving your style into something a little more unique.

Don't worry about a thing my friend, take the opportunity, and enjoy yourself! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just do it dude :) if making youtube videos is what makes you happy or contented then do it, don't let anxiety of other things distract you (just saying) goodluck on your YouTube channel :)

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Really man, you just gotta go for it. If you want to make a YouTube channel than do it. Try not to worry about all that stuff and just make videos that you enjoy making. It's worth it!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
These are 100% fears that every YouTuber has had (well, not the young thing, since I'm an old man, LOL), so don't worry about any of them. You can only start by starting.

Reactions: Steggs101

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So i REEEEALLY want to start my youtube channel but i'm a bit worried about a few things:

1. I don't know where to start
2. People will judge me because i'm a bit young (I'm only 13 years old)
3. I'm afraid that I might unintentionally Make a joke that one of the bigger youtubers have made and others will take it as i'm copying them.
4. I might not be bringing anything new to the table

(I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this kinda thing but it's here regardless)
Please have no worries! Starting a yt channel is wonderful and its a platform you can do anything on! As a smaller youtuber when i do thing similar to bigger channels no one notices or they just dont care. Just be yourself and incorporate things that people and yourself will like! Relax and have fun!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Don't worry and go for it! 99% of the stuff on YouTube, me included won't be remembered and even that 1% won't last forever