I'm kind of lost

Jayel_Boss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey people's so i know that on yttalk that you must have a membership to post threads in certain forums so i was just curious since i don't have a membership is there a forum where i could copy and paste my videos or a link on there and ask for peoples opinion on it or is that against the policies. Remember i'm not asking for subs just feedback on a video and if it is against the policies how can i get people to notice my channel i mean it's kind of one reason why i'm on here to grow and hopefully help out others and build relationships. Anyway guys any advice will be helpful Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
you can purchase forum access with yttalk cash if you cant afford to pay real money, it only costs 25 cash and it says you have 40 :)

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Jesus christ what's with all the newbies coming on with the attention span of a nat? There's literally information everywhere about this site everywhere

Reactions: Jake Fuller

Jayel_Boss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
you can purchase forum access with yttalk cash if you cant afford to pay real money, it only costs 25 cash and it says you have 40 :)
Thanks a tone for the information[DOUBLEPOST=1466703897,1466703621][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jesus christ what's with all the newbies coming on with the attention span of a nat? There's literally information everywhere about this site everywhere
There is information everywhere no doubt about that, but then that requires me to look around for a bit and i can't be on the site all day looking for information so i simply ask a question and when i return there are already people who have answered me with useful information. in my opinion i find it to be much quicker :):)

Reactions: ItsBecky