I'm Having a Q&A, Let Me Know Your Questions!

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello everyone, my name is Brendan and I'm a Second Lieutenant (2LT) in the US Army. I have a Youtube channel where I talk about/film my experiences in the Army (as much as possible) and am doing a collab with another Soldier soon. I'm doing the collab with a Female Sergeant who works with Basic Training. I myself did ROTC in college, which is how I became an Officer.

Anwyays, we're going to be making a video comparing ROTC to Basic Training. We hope this video will provide valuable information for people who are thinking of joining the Army/are debating going Officer or Enlisted. At the end of the video we want to have a Q&A portion so please, if you have any questions about anything even remotely about the subject please ask them here and we will answer them :wavespin:

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why did you choose ROTC over basic or vise versa? Also, what were the deciding factors as to why you joined the Army over another military branch?

I think this is awesome that you are doing this! And especially to have a female Sergeant do it with you! Way to go! Can't wait to see! :)

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Why did you choose ROTC over basic or vise versa? Also, what were the deciding factors as to why you joined the Army over another military branch?

I think this is awesome that you are doing this! And especially to have a female Sergeant do it with you! Way to go! Can't wait to see! :)
Good questions, we'll definitely address them. And thanks for the encouragement, I really think/hope this video will help a lot of people out

Reactions: Blunt Brittany