I'm giving out FREE reviews :D

BadOmen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What do you think of my channel? Anything I should try to improve?

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hopefully I'm not to late but if you can give me a review it would be great just posted my first video

RinneKid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks man! Would love one :3

ItsJustSteph

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd love a review but i understand if it takes a while becaue a lot of people want it
On the channel by your signature..theres nothing on it. only liked videos from 5 years ago, post me your actual channel link and ill review that :)[DOUBLEPOST=1411494281,1411493611][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please don't forget to review me :(:crying:
i havent forgot you :) just been super super busy. I like that you have a channel trailer and playlists on your main page, thats great. Your videos are in HD which is perfect and your commentary is clear which is also great. No problems there. Your thumbnails are good but i think you should put the name of the game on them so people can tell easier. Your about me section has four words in it, you should really beef it up a bit. Say something about yourself, maybe your youtube goals, what the channel will be based on and certain things included in it. not just video gameplays, music and weightlifting, that doesn really say much. Also your banner is a lovely view, but it has no link to your channel at all, id get someone to create you one to do with the main point of your channel (i.e gaming, or healthy lifestyle or vlogging..stuff like that) Hope that helps :)[DOUBLEPOST=1411495210][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Pyromaniac can you do one for me? I am sure you will :p I hope you make me laugh ;p This is my channel http://youtube.com/andreasthefoot . Consider that some of my videos are in greek, the new ones though are all in english!
Your channel trailer had me all confused xD I had no idea what was going on or the point of it was just sat there pulling this kind of face :confused: lol anyway, i dont know whos in your banner, but like i said in the previous review, it doesnt show much about your channel. Your videos are in hd though which is great, you are really good at editing by the looks of things from your cartoon in real life video xD you have a trailer and playlists on your main page, that is great. Your about me doesnt say anything about your channel or yourself. I have no idea what your channel is, is it a comedy channel, is it random whenever you feel like it kind of stuff. Whos involved. let us know :)[DOUBLEPOST=1411495844][/DOUBLEPOST]
What do you think of my channel? Anything I should try to improve?
First off your channel trailer is great, short but sweet, Its not the right size though by the looks of things, theres the black bars down either side and on some videos theres black lines at the top to. Your videos are in HD which is great, but your audio seems to have a kind of vibration noise when you talk (im not sure on how to describe it) also on some videos your gameplay audio overpowers your commentary. Your thumbnails are great. You have playlists and a trailer on your main page which is great. Your banner and logo are also great, id just add social media on the side of the banner, but thats just a personal preference. I like your about me, its good, says what youll be doing on your channel and your goals. Id put your name in there somewhere though :) I would create an intro and end cards to link to past videos, just to make it that little more professional. I think thats all though[DOUBLEPOST=1411499122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hopefully I'm not to late but if you can give me a review it would be great just posted my first video
How come you started a new channel? Your banner is good, but i feel like theres something missing, it looks a little plain if im honest. Your logo is good but it doesnt match your banner, id make the background the same and the logo its self red to match. Your videos in HD which is great, your audio is clear but theres something about it i just cant put my finger on. Do you use a headset mic? that may be it if you do. Your commentary needs more talking, you go quiet for ages at a time. (I used to be like that, it will come with time. Id recommend as stupid as it sounds, commentating even when your not recording, just to get into the flow of it.) If i were you id use thumbnails on your videos to make it look professional, and also make a short intro and outro/end card because that also makes it seem more professional. Your about me could use some work, i know where your from,and thats it. Put a little about yourself and your channel in it, maybe your goals and so on :)

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
[DOUBLEPOST=1411499122][/DOUBLEPOST]
How come you started a new channel? Your banner is good, but i feel like theres something missing, it looks a little plain if im honest. Your logo is good but it doesnt match your banner, id make the background the same and the logo its self red to match. Your videos in HD which is great, your audio is clear but theres something about it i just cant put my finger on. Do you use a headset mic? that may be it if you do. Your commentary needs more talking, you go quiet for ages at a time. (I used to be like that, it will come with time. Id recommend as stupid as it sounds, commentating even when your not recording, just to get into the flow of it.) If i were you id use thumbnails on your videos to make it look professional, and also make a short intro and outro/end card because that also makes it seem more professional. Your about me could use some work, i know where your from,and thats it. Put a little about yourself and your channel in it, maybe your goals and so on :)[/QUOTE]
yea im working on some channel art its just currently in the shops that current one is just s temporary one and with the sound im new to the elgato so just figuring out the best sound quality and thanks anyway

Reactions: ItsJustSteph

ItsJustSteph

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks man! Would love one :3
First off your banner is very eye catching, for your kind of channel id probably just have loads photos of you pulling silly faces and blend them together to make a unique banner. You have a channel trailer which is great and your uploads on your main page :) You use thumbnails which is great and your vidoes are in HD, in the how not to react video, your audio was really quiet, but in others in seems fine. Your about me could do with some beefing up, tell us about you, from your vidoes and banner, you seem to have a colourful personality, Tell us about you in there. I think thats everything :)[DOUBLEPOST=1411499872,1411499771][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1411499122][/DOUBLEPOST]
How come you started a new channel? Your banner is good, but i feel like theres something missing, it looks a little plain if im honest. Your logo is good but it doesnt match your banner, id make the background the same and the logo its self red to match. Your videos in HD which is great, your audio is clear but theres something about it i just cant put my finger on. Do you use a headset mic? that may be it if you do. Your commentary needs more talking, you go quiet for ages at a time. (I used to be like that, it will come with time. Id recommend as stupid as it sounds, commentating even when your not recording, just to get into the flow of it.) If i were you id use thumbnails on your videos to make it look professional, and also make a short intro and outro/end card because that also makes it seem more professional. Your about me could use some work, i know where your from,and thats it. Put a little about yourself and your channel in it, maybe your goals and so on :)
yea im working on some channel art its just currently in the shops that current one is just s temporary one and with the sound im new to the elgato so just figuring out the best sound quality and thanks anyway[/QUOTE]
ohh the elgato software is good, Does take a few tests to get the volumes just right :)_ Good luck anyways :)

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
[QUOTE=":)[DOUBLEPOST=1411499872,1411499771][/DOUBLEPOST]
[/QUOTE]
ohh the elgato software is good, Does take a few tests to get the volumes just right :)_ Good luck anyways :)[/QUOTE]
thanks

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
lol I don't have any decent content on my channel. maybe in the future :D it's......a little empty lol :p

AndreasTheFoot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I never thought it like that :p There is nothing special about me, that's why I don't say anything about me, and the channel trailer is just one of my videos that I like, not exactly a trailer. But hey I wanna see that review !
My name is Andreas Michael, I am from Cyprus, a small Island at the easter part of the Mediterennean Sea in Europe. That's the reason my old videos are in greek. The videos are basically sketches I dreamt about and I laughed at. I am studying now Physics in Germany, so I decided to make my newer videos from now and on in english so that all my friends in Cyprus, in Germany and the rest of the world can understand. I hope it's enough :p Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: ItsJustSteph