I'm giving out FREE reviews :D

ItsJustSteph

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, PyroManiac here, and like the title says...I'm giving out Channel reviews. I mainly know about gaming, but i will review any channel to the best of my abilities :)

If you would like a review then comment down below, if there is anything specific you'd like reviewing then let me know :D

I WILL get ALL requests done, but right now in the UK its getting late and i have work in the morning. So i will do what i can now, and more tomorrow and the day after, until no one else comments :)

Reactions: Will Corcoran

MrMauriceTL

Random Let's Play Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can have a little look on my channel and review it if you want. Doesn't hurt to know what everyone thinks. ;)

ItsJustSteph

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First of...I love your channel art and your Intro xD Your into gives a short indication of what you do,which is awesome. But you can also tell from your banner that your a gamer. Your video quality is great, its in HD which is Perfect. Your commentary is good, its clear and easy to hear. You have plenty of game varieties so people who aren't horror game people can watch something different and so on. Your about me is good, you have links to your social networking pages, you explain why your there, but you dont beg for people to subscribe, you just simply say, if you like what you see and so on. Overall your channel is great. I dont have any criticisms at all, in fact, i subbed :) i like your reactions to scary parts xD

Will Corcoran

Guitar Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If you could review my channel that would be awesome! Feedback is good from someone who isn't a close friend or family member ahaha :p

ItsJustSteph

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you could review my channel that would be awesome! Feedback is good from someone who isn't a close friend or family member ahaha :p
I love guitars, have 3 myself, but can barely play xD First of, your banner is pretty hard to read, im not 100% if its the colour or the font. But its simple and professional. I would match your logo to the style of your banner to kind of brand your channel. Your about me section could do with a little beefing up, it doesnt really say much about your channel and what it will involve. Your videos are in HD which is great. You can hear your guitar audio is great, but i would lower the song just a little more in the background just to make it that bit easier to hear you on certain parts. Maybe do a sort of intro, just saying what your playing, who by and why you chose that specific song. Id recommend Instead of just ending the video, add a little end card with a link to a past video and a link to your channel so people can browse easier. Or even add a clip of your next video at the end and say.."stay tuned for..." But i can see your starting to upload more now, so im sure you'd already thought of things like that. Ill definitely keep an eye on your channel, If you do tutorials of songs or online guitar lessons, maybe i can pick my guitar up again :) Hope that helps.

Reactions: Will Corcoran

Will Corcoran

Guitar Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I love guitars, have 3 myself, but can barely play xD First of, your banner is pretty hard to read, im not 100% if its the colour or the font. But its simple and professional. I would match your logo to the style of your banner to kind of brand your channel. Your about me section could do with a little beefing up, it doesnt really say much about your channel and what it will involve. Your videos are in HD which is great. You can hear your guitar audio is great, but i would lower the song just a little more in the background just to make it that bit easier to hear you on certain parts. Maybe do a sort of intro, just saying what your playing, who by and why you chose that specific song. Id recommend Instead of just ending the video, add a little end card with a link to a past video and a link to your channel so people can browse easier. Or even add a clip of your next video at the end and say.."stay tuned for..." But i can see your starting to upload more now, so im sure you'd already thought of things like that. Ill definitely keep an eye on your channel, If you do tutorials of songs or online guitar lessons, maybe i can pick my guitar up again :) Hope that helps.
I dig how you can be honest about it and not be a jerk! Thanks a lot for your feedback. I will take action ASAP and make sure to lower the volume of the song a bit on this weekend's next upload! I will also put some more work into the end of each video and BEEF up the about section ahaha :) Thanks a ton!!!

Reactions: ItsJustSteph

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Other
Hey! Review mine! :3

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I'd love a review!

Bohemian Mama

I've Got It
Reaction score
I would appreciate it if you could look at my channel. I just started so I have 5 subscribers and only feedback from my family and friends. Thank you! :)