I'm featuring gamers on my channel :D [Now Closed]

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
So yeah guys, how you all doing, my channel is http://www.youtube.com/JTAphotographs
I love watching gamers and gaming myself, so I'm happy to promote gamers on my channel because I am already doing this for two people. As well as being featured on my channel, you'll also be put in my signature on the forums. The only requirement for this is that you are subbed to my channel :D

You can ask to pull out at any time, and the run period for this is one month and then you can message me at the end if you would like some more. Best thing is.... its completely free!!! :D

Just reply in the thread below to say that you've subscribed and you want a featured place :)

RandomGamer93

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I guess I qualify as a gamer, right? :p It would be a pleasure to be featured by yourself! That subscription is yours, sir!

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
I guess I qualify as a gamer, right? :p It would be a pleasure to be featured by yourself! That subscription is yours, sir!
no problem :) I've subbed to you as well and you're now featured on my channel :D

SheikhGames

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
me please (i've subbed), could you also have a quick look at my latest vid and tell me if it's any good?

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
me please (i've subbed), could you also have a quick look at my latest vid and tell me if it's any good?
Subbed to you and featured you on my channel :) and I'll be able to to have a better look at the video later ;)