IM DOING IT FOR ME!!

Alex Leverton

Reaction score
Wanted to start vlogging for ages but started hesitating over content worries and thinking

"what if people dont like it?" ...
"What if noone even watches??"

This feeling got so annoying that i just started uploading youtube videos that simply feauture my thoughts to myself.

Does anyone else have any experience of being hesitant to post or worrying/caring too much?

I wanted to overcome the feeling so I have been uploading to youtube as if it is snapchat or instagram stories!

Probably wrong I know but oh well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tobes and Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi - welcome to the forum. :) I've moved this to the YouTube main forum because I think it's an interesting discussion. :)

Wanted to start vlogging for ages but started hesitating over content worries and thinking

"what if people dont like it?" ...
"What if noone even watches??"

This feeling got so annoying that i just started uploading youtube videos that simply feauture my thoughts to myself.

Does anyone else have any experience of being hesitant to post or worrying/caring too much?

I wanted to overcome the feeling so I have been uploading to youtube as if it is snapchat or instagram stories!

Probably wrong I know but oh well!
I think this is a good attitude to have. One good piece of advice I got several years ago was "Life is more fun when you stop worrying about what other people think." - It's very true. I think when we are younger, we seem to think that everyone else has life figured out and they know best but in reality, nobody has life figured out and you just have to try new things for yourself and learn as you go.

In terms of content creation, perfection or trying to achieve perfection is a massive creativity killer. Progress is more important than perfection. :)

Reactions: Tobes and Hulio