I'm Close To Making My YouTube Dream Come True... But, I need Advice

Krystal Baptiste

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hello everyone-

I received some exciting news a couple of weeks ago. The StyleHaul Network is interested in offering me partnership, if I can achieve 1,000 per month for 3 consecutive months on my brand new channel. This is a huge deal, because I am a huge fan of the StyleHaul Network, the biggest network for the top beauty and fashion gurus here on YouTube.

This is a huge goal for me, and I only have 3 months to complete this goal. What are some suggestions or advice do you have to help me reach this goal?

THINGS THAT I DID SO FAR:
-promote my channel and videos in the new google + communities groups concentrating on beauty and fashion.

-post my videos on my blogs, and shared them in the new google + communities (again, concentrating on beauty and fashion).

-shared the videos on my twitter, facebook page, pinterest, YTalk, and other social media sites that I am apart of.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Help me turn my dream in to a reality <3 Thank you

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Post them on my.tv as well. I use it quite often and it's a great tool to get your videos some extra views. If you're not afraid of criticism, you can post them on Reddit. =) Though to be honest I wouldn't even worry about a network right now.. You have just 4 subscribers and in all honesty it wouldn't even be worth it. Take the time to grow your channel like you have been doing, and producing quality content, and then decide whether or not that network is right for you. Who knows, things can change. And I'm sure you don't want to be locked into a network for 2 years (depending on their contract) if it turns out you don't even like them.

Good luck!

Reactions: Krystal Baptiste

Krystal Baptiste

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Post them on my.tv as well. I use it quite often and it's a great tool to get your videos some extra views. If you're not afraid of criticism, you can post them on Reddit. =)
Thanks for the advice. I forgot to mention that I post on My.TV as well. As far as reddit goes, I am never using their service again. Everytime I post something, it's considered spam to them. it's very annoying.

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
-you can try placing your videos as video responses to similar and bigger channels like MichelPhan and others you know, from there you can get views.
-join beauty forms, i don't know any but you can try to search them on google
-try making give aways, many people will come and sub you, in order they will have to watch your video. they might even try to share the video with their friends telling them that you are making a give away. this is a chance for you to get more fans. I know that you are not getting paid now, but it will be worth buying the give aways because when you become a partner you will get the money back plus this is a good chance to do it as you want this amazing offer you have to try everything, free or not free.
-colab with other artist nearby. you can even introduce your sisters
-go with treding tag such as, "doing make-up blind folded", "my bf does my make up" or "my brother does my make up"
-have a room tour for how you keep your make-up and accessories, people like to know more about you. this is how they get intrested.
-create a conversation with audience, ask a question at the end of the video
-reply to all of your comments and engage in a conversation with them, why? because (1) they get to know about you (2) when they go back to your video to reply to your message or read it thats one more view for you!

I hope this helped you ;)

Krystal Baptiste

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
-you can try placing your videos as video responses to similar and bigger channels like MichelPhan and others you know, from there you can get views.
-join beauty forms, i don't know any but you can try to search them on google
-try making give aways, many people will come and sub you, in order they will have to watch your video. they might even try to share the video with their friends telling them that you are making a give away. this is a chance for you to get more fans. I know that you are not getting paid now, but it will be worth buying the give aways because when you become a partner you will get the money back plus this is a good chance to do it as you want this amazing offer you have to try everything, free or not free.
-colab with other artist nearby. you can even introduce your sisters
-go with treding tag such as, "doing make-up blind folded", "my bf does my make up" or "my brother does my make up"
-have a room tour for how you keep your make-up and accessories, people like to know more about you. this is how they get intrested.
-create a conversation with audience, ask a question at the end of the video
-reply to all of your comments and engage in a conversation with them, why? because (1) they get to know about you (2) when they go back to your video to reply to your message or read it thats one more view for you!

I hope this helped you ;)
This helps a lot, thank you :)

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Fake it til you make it.

Search for a google adwords promo code. Put the required $25 in for around $75-$100 in extra credit. Set up an advertisement which is just one of your videos, no product or anything.

This forces your 1K per month and ensures victory. It also gets legitimate views because people have to actively choose to watch your video.

And do all the other stuff too. It's just that you said you have a 3 month deadline. I'd leave nothing to chance.

Krystal Baptiste

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Fake it til you make it.

Search for a google adwords promo code. Put the required $25 in for around $75-$100 in extra credit. Set up an advertisement which is just one of your videos, no product or anything.

This forces your 1K per month and ensures victory. It also gets legitimate views because people have to actively choose to watch your video.

And do all the other stuff too. It's just that you said you have a 3 month deadline. I'd leave nothing to chance.
Thank you :) I'll do that