I'm bored. Let me review your channel.

ProjectBlackwerm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
Thank you very much! I am going to change my Far Cry 4 thumbnails more from now on, should make it look better. And I know I have an huge accent, I am doing my best to lose it but I guess you can't really make it stop. But I am really glad you enjoyed it overall and thanks for the feedback and the kind words!
Hey Maurice! Just so you can get an idea. :)

talancuta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can i have your opinion about my channel?
Thank you in advance for your consideration

JustAnotherLoser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My channel is all yours!
Thanks for the time you're taking for us anyway!

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hit me with your brutality :)

KitKat_Paddywack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Go on then :D I know there are a few things that need improving asap (thumbnails) but would love to hear your opinion

oDToy1

Reaction score
please be brutally honest with my channel.
your constructive criticism is encouraged. i appreciate it

Yourmorningshow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer, Other
In all honesty, I haven't posted a video in two weeks and a half and should probably be working on a video but shhh. Don't tell my subscribers that...

I hate when people complain about not being able to get views and there channel/videos absolutely suck so I'm going to be brutally honest like I always want to be when I see comments like this. When I first started on youtube I thought my videos were amazing and in all seriousness, they weren't. So, if you can't handle truth I can not help you..

Begin. c:
I welcome any constructive criticism on my channel. Please keep in mind, however, that I'm confined to an Android phone for video capture and editing. I don't know anyone with a laptop or PC, so I'm going it alone until I can afford one. I am in the process of collaborating with a graphic artist to create a new intro/outro for my videos, and hopefully it will spice things up a bit, but that's still to be seen.
But, yes, review away. Just please keep it polite.