I've Got It
Reaction score
Yukiko sighs heavily.
"Time to face the cannons of judgement!"
"Shoot away, Kijana!"

Kijana

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Might aswell review my channel too if you want and still doing this. :)
Your banner is okay. It's not the best but it gets the job done. I like how you don't use the same thumbnail picture for every single one of your let's plays in the same series. Don't start to get in the habit of it with your Far Cry let's play because it begins to take away from the appeal of your channel. Your English is obviously not that well. You have a really strong accent. But I love that even though your accent is really strong, you have really good equipment so I can understand you perfectly and your accent isn't a hinder to you. I like that your channel trailer is full of your highlights. Watching it definitely got me interested in what kind of content you made and wanting to see more. I like your commentary. I laughed plenty of times watching your let's plays. I got caught up in watching them. You're just naturally humorous. You remind me of Pewdiepie, but you are more relaxed and chill which is awesome. I'm not a fan of Pewdiepie because of his overreactions and when a random zombie pops out during gameplay, you're shocked, but you don't make a huge deal out of it to be funny. You definitely could have the possibility of becoming big on youtube if you could ever get your channel more known because overall, your content is pretty good.[DOUBLEPOST=1416939206,1416936955][/DOUBLEPOST]
Feel free to have a look at mine, all feedback is good feedback right?
You branding is alright. Nothing super appealing to your banner but it manages to strike right below professional. It doesn't look bad at all, it just doesn't jump out at me catching my attention. It's not the color scheme but you should learn the art of contrast. I feel the font blends in with the background a little much. Maybe adding a thicker white outline to your text. Your thumbnails are also on the verge of "alright." I don't like how you use the exact same thumbnail pic for each let's play in a series. You need to mix it up. If you google "This War of Mine" in search, you see all the different images and angles at your disposal. Take screenshots of the game while you're playing and use those as thumbnail arsenal. There's no excuse to have such a repetitive thumbnails. It's a technique you're more likely to spot on newbie channels. But your channel trailer is definitely awesome. Great attention grabber. You have great quality from the mic that you use so good job on that. Your commentary is, eh. It's not bland and boring and lame but it's not super spectacular either. As a youtuber and entertainer, you should be able to make your audience laugh and add your own spin of the games you're playing. You have a confident voice so no doubt you have the potential. But usually for any gamer that goes viral or gets popular, they have the ability to make people laugh or smile.

Reactions: Henry Gildner

The AirWaveZ Project

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome thanks for the feedback, I'll take all notes on board and try out some new techniques

Kijana

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Okay sure then :)
Fireshockreviews: Your banner really isn't all that great. It doesn't look like an eight year old could have made it but at the same time, it looks really tacky and amateurish. It doesn't appeal to me as a channel I just really have to watch to find out what it's all about. You don't have many videos on this channel so the review can't be that huge. The image that you used for your batman review thumbnail is kind of disappointing. Watching the review and seeing ALLLL those awesome screenshots and angles you could have used and you used a basic video game art with the 360 logo on it looks pretty basic and unappealing. But then onto your actual video review. You audio is good. No problem there. Seeing how your channel looked very amateur I wasn't expecting much but then 1 min in you blew me away with your confident voice and great commentary. But I also noticed the video is like 24 mins long and wondered "What video game review is actually 24 minutes long if the commentary is this good?" I quickly figured out why. I've never play Batman Arkyum Asylum but I have seen plenty of game video reviews. The first 14 mins of your video is COMPLETELY unnecessary and unneeded. In a video game review your DO NOT give the complete story and outline of the game. That is considered a spoiler and nowhere did you mention that you were going to have spoilers. The point of a review is to tell viewers reasons to and/or not to buy a game and leave it up to them whether they want to purchase it or not. A review doesn't completely tell the video game story. If I wanted to find out more about the game before I bought it came across your review I would be p****d. As a gamer, this review slightly angers and breaks my heart. Those gamer feels. :c

FireshockHD; As previously, your banner isn't all that great. It looks amateurish and low quality. Your entire channel doesn't come together in some places, specifically with the font, and how you seem unsure so you mix and match up the font colors and such. Make sure your font contrasts from the background so it can easily be read and thus stands out to the eyes. You can't go wrong with a simple white font color if it contrasts. And don't use bright green font color if it doesn't match the entire theme of your channel and doesn't match the thumbnail either. It looks really bad and unprofessional. Your channel has a consistency of red, dark blue colors that makes your channel look consistent and pro. Don't add random, bright colors that don't match anything at all. Then there's your commentary. You have a good mic, easily understood but then your commentary isn't up to par. I've had to mention this to so many other gamers. You have to have interesting, fun commentary. If you aren't humorous and entertain your viewers don't expect to make it far on youtube because there are so many others like you that don't have entertaining commentary. Your chances of making it will fall lower and lower and those that actually are funny and make others laugh will easily overshadow you. Because just like those of you that have bland commentary, there are lots of people that have humorous commentary that are competing for popularity.[DOUBLEPOST=1416942905,1416941571][/DOUBLEPOST]
Critique mine please, if you have time! As nit-picky as you want :)
You banner looks just like a place holder but that's okay coming from a person that doesn't even have that. Your thumbnails are awesome. The newer thumbnails are a lot cooler and expressive than the older, but still very cool. The video quality is very high and the audio is crisp and clear. I like how in your more recent videos you angle the camera so the viewers can see the actual keys. Your channel is just really awesome and really good. I don't really have any critique at all for you. That's why you're closing in on 1k subs. Just keep up what you're doing. You're prone to get views since your videos are so searchable.

Reactions: Henry Gildner

cambro630

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't really need my channel reviewed... I am actually just trying to figure out a username, so if you want to answer that I would super appreciate it!

#1 - Manatee King ( nickname my buds gave me ).

#2 - camisawesomeuniverse ( my orginal username that already has 100 subs and over 10,000 views ).

#3 - Cameron James ( my name LOL )

Which one sounds best? Which one should I build a channel on?

Henry Gildner

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You banner looks just like a place holder but that's okay coming from a person that doesn't even have that. Your thumbnails are awesome. The newer thumbnails are a lot cooler and expressive than the older, but still very cool. The video quality is very high and the audio is crisp and clear. I like how in your more recent videos you angle the camera so the viewers can see the actual keys. Your channel is just really awesome and really good. I don't really have any critique at all for you. That's why you're closing in on 1k subs. Just keep up what you're doing. You're prone to get views since your videos are so searchable.
Thank you for the review! I can't wait for 1k :)

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd love a review, I feel like I have decent Audio quality, I good Video quality, profile all set up (isn't needed but helps). Play fairly new games around when they come out, which i'm not saying I play them just because they are new just, them being new should mean more people are searching them. I only really play games I like unless requested to play a game I've never played. The thing is, I don't seem to get many views/Subs. I know this is the woes of a gaming channel seeing as there are 1000000000000's of them but still. Just let me know what you think! Thanks!

MrMauriceTL

Random Let's Play Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your banner is okay. It's not the best but it gets the job done. I like how you don't use the same thumbnail picture for every single one of your let's plays in the same series. Don't start to get in the habit of it with your Far Cry let's play because it begins to take away from the appeal of your channel. Your English is obviously not that well. You have a really strong accent. But I love that even though your accent is really strong, you have really good equipment so I can understand you perfectly and your accent isn't a hinder to you. I like that your channel trailer is full of your highlights. Watching it definitely got me interested in what kind of content you made and wanting to see more. I like your commentary. I laughed plenty of times watching your let's plays. I got caught up in watching them. You're just naturally humorous. You remind me of Pewdiepie, but you are more relaxed and chill which is awesome. I'm not a fan of Pewdiepie because of his overreactions and when a random zombie pops out during gameplay, you're shocked, but you don't make a huge deal out of it to be funny. You definitely could have the possibility of becoming big on youtube if you could ever get your channel more known because overall, your content is pretty good.
Thank you very much! I am going to change my Far Cry 4 thumbnails more from now on, should make it look better. And I know I have an huge accent, I am doing my best to lose it but I guess you can't really make it stop. But I am really glad you enjoyed it overall and thanks for the feedback and the kind words!