Gaming I'M BACK! Here to gather a collab (PS4)

Dread Chemical

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It has been a while since i last uploaded on my channel (For personal reasons) and i want to change that, so i wanted to do a collab on some games that i have whether i join a group or make one out of scratch. Note if you seen some of my videos (possibly not) i seem to have a group already, the group is not disbanded or anything like that its just they're not looking for anymore people (for now) and they normally do a session every week.

Anyway enough about all that, i'm looking to meet someone new and hopefully we can schedule a session, if you interested all you need to do is contact me on my Skype 'Dread Chemical' or you could contact me through my YT channel but before you do that make sure you have met my requirements down below.

Requirements
- Above age 16
- Able to download TeamSpeak (Its like skype or discord)
- Have at least GTA V

My Games (i have a lot)
GTA V
Elder Scrolls Online
R6S
Rocket League
COD Black Ops 3
Smite (Free)
Battlefield 4
And others that i cant be asked to type in but i do not have the new battlefield 1 which i'm hopefully gonna get on Christmas hopefully

Last edited:
Reactions: sickastronaut

AZOZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey bro
I'm Down
have GTA V and Bo3 on Ps4
and i actually like your GTA V videos

but i didnt know what did you mean by being able to download TeamSpeak (Like skype or discord)

Dread Chemical

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey bro
I'm Down
have GTA V and Bo3 on Ps4
and i actually like your GTA V videos

but i didnt know what did you mean by being able to download TeamSpeak (Like skype or discord)
I explain that, contact me on Skype Dread Chemical

HOW2BING

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey im a youtuber with 600 subscribers. If your interested in collabing dm me on IG: How2bing_yt. Im on ps4 aswell!

CTeam17

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im up for it bro, new channel but have had several in the past, hmu if still interested