I'm At Your Mercy...

Beanie Boy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there! Beanie Boy here! I'd really appreciate some feedback on my channel. I know I have a lot to work on, but I'd specifically like to know which areas I should put the most time into. Please check out my channel and let me know your thoughts! All criticism is welcome. :)

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should mention what areas of your channel you are concerned with. Or perhaps a specific video to help members provide a helpful review. See Requesting A Review.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Hello there! Beanie Boy here! I'd really appreciate some feedback on my channel. I know I have a lot to work on, but I'd specifically like to know which areas I should put the most time into. Please check out my channel and let me know your thoughts! All criticism is welcome. :)
I think that your icon could be more eye catching. It's hard to see what it is at first, but once I looked closer I like the idea of it. I think that you should have that design on your banner instead of as your icon because on your banner I have NO IDEA what that blob in the middle is supposed to be. The background is the focal point instead of your name, and it should be the other way around. Your name should punch us in the face!

I hope this helped!