Beauty/Makeup I'm a new youtuber and looking for friends/community!

Allie Danielle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone want to be friends. I probably dont have enough subscribes to do a collab so I'm just looking for like minded youtubers wanting to be "youtube friends". I make hair videos, fashion, tryon hauls, reaction videos.
Heres one of my videos if you want to see if your interest are similar. Let me know and I will check out your channel.

Siege H.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Anyone want to be friends. I probably dont have enough subscribes to do a collab so I'm just looking for like minded youtubers wanting to be "youtube friends". I make hair videos, fashion, tryon hauls, reaction videos.
Heres one of my videos if you want to see if your interest are similar. Let me know and I will check out your channel.
Don't mind being friends with people, could always use more friends. However, I don't really have hair, do fashion things, hauls, or reaction videos, haha.

Reactions: Allie Danielle

Natural Africans

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Check out my channel and we can start from there

Reactions: Allie Danielle

Imani Shakir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to be your Youtube friend! Your channel looks so nice, I just subscribed. My channel is youtube.com/user/imanis320 shoot me a message when you get a chance!

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to be friends! And subs shouldn't matter for collaborations. I wouldn't mind doing one for fun!

Shai

Reaction score
I would love to be your Youtube friend!!