I'll review your channel!

EmulatedSith

YTTalk's Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not sure why but I decided a good way to promote myself would be through others, literally. If you feel like reviewing my channel thats cool but not necessary. All I ask is that you be respectful with my advice!

Also you can specify if you have certain parts of your channel you'd like me to review or give my opinion on when you comment.
hey man, would very much appreciate a review :D I can give you one in return? :D

ABoxOfToast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ooooooooooo review my channel please. I haven't been able to get any feedback at all from anyone other than friends.
The main thing I think you have to work on is branding and channel layout. I only saw like 2 vids and I'm not really sure what your channel is all about, so figure that out and plaster it EVERYWHERE, people like to know what they're getting in to and you should hepl them with that. Also tweak the channel layout so that its not jus t a jumble of madness, keeping your subscriptions private goes a long way as well. Keep these in mind and you will be King of youtube in no time![DOUBLEPOST=1392429560,1392428791][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't mind a channel review. I'm always open for some advice and feedback on my YouTube game. Haha. Like Daniel above me I don't get much feedback other than from those who know me so I would love to get a neutral party's opinion!
I like reviews like this one, they're easy cause you dont do all that much wrong. If I were to tell you to change anything it would be to tell your friends to get better mics cause it sounded awful in your trailer haha but you seem to have decent audio quality and put up vids with at least 720p which is really good! Something else though is that from what I see you seem to stick to AAA games but there are soooo many gaming channels that do this so many people will watch their's rather than your's so pick some smaller games to play so that you have something to catch peoples interest! Keep up the awesome work and I'm sure you'll end up with millions of subs![DOUBLEPOST=1392430449][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey mate, I could use your review service when u've got the time for it. Thanks !

Here's one of the videos:
You guys are pretty funny! Theres not really anything here that I would say is worthy of change, the audio quality is good and you rec at 1080p which is really good. Keep up the great work and with time you two will become very popular![DOUBLEPOST=1392431000][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I mostly want my content to be reviewed. I have three types of videos on my channel....
Skits:
And also bloopers and a few gameplays. I don't need all three of them reviewed, but skits are top priority since that's what I do the most and I want to make sure I post decent content. Thanks!
Well with regards to the skits, they definately have potential, but acting isnt a thing that comes naturally to a lot of people so you can look online for help with that, I wouldnt really know as I'm no actor but you're better than most people I know! Keep up the awesome ideas and I'm sure you'll be in the movies in no time![DOUBLEPOST=1392431262][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes please! I will be thankful! :)
Well you're a really good singer! I'm not really sure what else to say haha keep up the awesome work though![DOUBLEPOST=1392431724][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey man, would very much appreciate a review :D I can give you one in return? :D
Right off the bat I can tell that I would like your commentary but you need to learn like a lot of people to not just talk about the game, dont be afraid to go off onto random tangents and stuff! Also maybe work on an intro for every video, it helps when people just pick a vid at random to not be as confused about whats going on. There isnt really anything else I could complain about so Keep up the awesome work and I'm sure you'll have thousands of subs in no time!

ryrysosexy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could go for some good old fashioned criticism. Rate me, almighty rater! Please and thank you. :)

Pramesh RK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The main thing I think you have to work on is branding and channel layout. I only saw like 2 vids and I'm not really sure what your channel is all about, so figure that out and plaster it EVERYWHERE, people like to know what they're getting in to and you should hepl them with that. Also tweak the channel layout so that its not jus t a jumble of madness, keeping your subscriptions private goes a long way as well. Keep these in mind and you will be King of youtube in no time![DOUBLEPOST=1392429560,1392428791][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like reviews like this one, they're easy cause you dont do all that much wrong. If I were to tell you to change anything it would be to tell your friends to get better mics cause it sounded awful in your trailer haha but you seem to have decent audio quality and put up vids with at least 720p which is really good! Something else though is that from what I see you seem to stick to AAA games but there are soooo many gaming channels that do this so many people will watch their's rather than your's so pick some smaller games to play so that you have something to catch peoples interest! Keep up the awesome work and I'm sure you'll end up with millions of subs![DOUBLEPOST=1392430449][/DOUBLEPOST]
You guys are pretty funny! Theres not really anything here that I would say is worthy of change, the audio quality is good and you rec at 1080p which is really good. Keep up the great work and with time you two will become very popular![DOUBLEPOST=1392431000][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well with regards to the skits, they definately have potential, but acting isnt a thing that comes naturally to a lot of people so you can look online for help with that, I wouldnt really know as I'm no actor but you're better than most people I know! Keep up the awesome ideas and I'm sure you'll be in the movies in no time![DOUBLEPOST=1392431262][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well you're a really good singer! I'm not really sure what else to say haha keep up the awesome work though![DOUBLEPOST=1392431724][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right off the bat I can tell that I would like your commentary but you need to learn like a lot of people to not just talk about the game, dont be afraid to go off onto random tangents and stuff! Also maybe work on an intro for every video, it helps when people just pick a vid at random to not be as confused about whats going on. There isnt really anything else I could complain about so Keep up the awesome work and I'm sure you'll have thousands of subs in no time!
Hey, thanks so much! :)

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The main thing I think you have to work on is branding and channel layout. I only saw like 2 vids and I'm not really sure what your channel is all about, so figure that out and plaster it EVERYWHERE, people like to know what they're getting in to and you should help them with that. Also tweak the channel layout so that its not just a jumble of madness, keeping your subscriptions private goes a long way as well. Keep these in mind and you will be King of youtube in no time!
Thanks for the review. I agree 100%, but I have two quick questions. How do I brand randomness (not being sarcastic) and what do you mean by "everywhere". Like, on social media as well as the channel?

Klown214

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can you please review my channel I am new to YouTube and video editing any and all advice would be much apprechated

Gaming Noobles

Reaction score

Hey mate, thanks a lot for taking your time to go by our channel. Let me know if u're looking for feedback on urs!

Reactions: ABoxOfToast

ABoxOfToast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I could go for some good old fashioned criticism. Rate me, almighty rater! Please and thank you. :)
You're pretty funny and very entertaining! I mostly enjoyed your "Now You Know" vids but I would say that they need more editing, what I mean by that is to put some music in the background and cut to other scenes more often, Vsauce does a very good job of this and you should look them up if you havent already. Overall though your channel seems very proffesional, your camera seems to be of decent quality and the audio seems fine too! Keep up the awesome work and I'm sure you'll make it to 1,000,000 in no time![DOUBLEPOST=1392536143,1392535930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Was I like ignored or something?
Sorry I must have skipped you by accident! I dont really watch any vlog channels or any vlogs in general but you seem to have the basics down, I would suggest to add music in the background and more editing, also cut the vids down to about 3-7 min otherwise people will get bored and not watch the rest of the vid! Keep up the great work and you could have a very large following![DOUBLEPOST=1392536437][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the review. I agree 100%, but I have two quick questions. How do I brand randomness (not being sarcastic) and what do you mean by "everywhere". Like, on social media as well as the channel?
Well your channel isnt entirely random, just find a way to let people know what you do haha and if you think your channel is random then brand it as a channel that just does random stuff for the hell of it haha and by plaster it everywhere I mean to put it on your channel art, at the intro to videos, make a twitter and facebook page for your channel telling people about your channel and stuff, and basically anywhere else it seems necessary[DOUBLEPOST=1392536522][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey mate, thanks a lot for taking your time to go by our channel. Let me know if u're looking for feedback on urs!
yes I would love feedback! Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1392536835][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you please review my channel I am new to YouTube and video editing any and all advice would be much apprechated
What I would recommend is to edit your videos more, as an artist I understand wanting people to see every tiny detail but most people just arent going to be able to appreciate the finer details so dont be afraid to cut scenes more often or (this is the option I like better) get a stand for your camera so it can look down on to the area that is being tattooed and just have it record for the length of the tattoo then in editing speed it up so its like speed art kinda, then just add music to that and you have an awesome channel! Keep this advice in mind and I'm sure you'll have a super succesful channel in no time!