I'll Review Yer Channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr0pheten

Reaction score
would love to get a review for my channel, only got 2 new videos recently though. :)

NepAbiral

Reaction score
Just started youtube. Can i have some feedbacks please.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlashToroGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd appreciate if you can be brutally honest towards me. Take off the gloves and come at me bare fists! :3

xRadicalMinds

Reaction score
I honestly haven't even heard of channel review before today, lol, so I could probably use one xD

Alina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to know your thoughts and reviews on my channel :) And anyone here can do that too or even subscribe if you do like what you see! :)

Jake Shipe

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the review!! It's really helpful, as I didn't realize most of the things you mentioned, but now that I seem them I'll try to fix them! I made the channel art myself, but I don't have much experience with graphic design or anything so that's why it looks nooby lol, but I'm gonna learn how to do it better and improve it soon!
Thanks again for the help!

Xserzus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey again! I wanted to ask what you think about my channel banner, I'm (slowly xD ) trying to apply the critique you gave me :)

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

itsEntity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A channel review would be the best thing everrr right now! Thanks! For some reason the link on my profile is broken so just use this one please ;D www.youtube.com/itsEntityy

Status
Not open for further replies.