Channel Type
Gamer
thanks for the review I really appreciate it

CramBeats

Idiot who makes music
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If you have enought time a review on my channel would be great :)

P.S: Rather the Branding,style etc of my channel. Content is something that everyone likes different :)

Nithlus

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Animator
Would appreciate a review if you have the time, i can see you've had a lot of people asking though, so I understand if your too busy :) I like your trailer btw

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heya,

My first good deed for 2016 starts today. I will be reviewing anyones channel who wants it reviewed, just leave a comment.

Do remind that I will try to give you feedback so I will do my best to not be rude and keep it friendly :)

Also I will review your channel in a not too long and summarized way to save alot of effort and to keep it general and well to understand and learn from!
You are more than welcome to review my channel :)

Xserzus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for the review! Yes, the artwork in there is mine, haha :D Thank you so much for the critique, I really needed it and it gave me a brighter view of what I need to do. Regarding the mood in the video, I try not to be too loud since I got parents in the house, and honestly I'm slightly stressed over the fact that I am a girl and I'm doing gaming videos on youtube. I love making videos and often am in the mood for them, but I really need to work on my confidence since I'm worried about the possible rude comments - this lack of confidence disappears when I do collabs with my friends, but those videos go on their channels.

Thank you again! This honestly inspired me to get better and I'll do my best to get better :)
so to sum it up, I need to work on my commentary and be more confident in what I do;
and to make sure that people know what the channel is about when they see it.

Thank you (again xD )
hope you have a good day!

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for the review! Yes, the artwork in there is mine, haha :D Thank you so much for the critique, I really needed it and it gave me a brighter view of what I need to do. Regarding the mood in the video, I try not to be too loud since I got parents in the house, and honestly I'm slightly stressed over the fact that I am a girl and I'm doing gaming videos on youtube. I love making videos and often am in the mood for them, but I really need to work on my confidence since I'm worried about the possible rude comments - this lack of confidence disappears when I do collabs with my friends, but those videos go on their channels.

Thank you again! This honestly inspired me to get better and I'll do my best to get better :)
so to sum it up, I need to work on my commentary and be more confident in what I do;
and to make sure that people know what the channel is about when they see it.

Thank you (again xD )
hope you have a good day!
I see and I completely understand your problem, I also have the problem sometimes that I am not alone at home, so I am less enthousiastic! May I wish you the best of luck with the progress and I am willing to support you whenever you need the help! Just leave me a message if you ever require the help!
I am happy to see that you took the time to fully reply to my review unlike others here, may I thank you for that :)

Xserzus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I see and I completely understand your problem, I also have the problem sometimes that I am not alone at home, so I am less enthousiastic! May I wish you the best of luck with the progress and I am willing to support you whenever you need the help! Just leave me a message if you ever require the help!
I am happy to see that you took the time to fully reply to my review unlike others here, may I thank you for that :)
hehe no need to thank me for that xD I wouldn't ask for a review if I wasn't going to actually take the time to read it and work on improving ^^ I'll try to update some stuff on my channel like the banner and such, hopefully I'll get over the small anxiety I get right before recording, but it's probably just a practice thing. And thank you for your help :)

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

Mr. Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Please review my channel, you can watch anything to do with gaming, dont watch my anime videos, that's just when i got nothing to do haha

Ohgoditskeith

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi !
I'm Keith and I just started my channel about 2 months ago :) If you could give me some feedback, that'd be amazing :) tell me what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.