Gaming Ignore - made a new thread

dappergentmike

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
yeah man! :) depending if I'm out or have been out etc :D but most days I can film most days!

TheNoobSlaya

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah man! :) depending if I'm out or have been out etc :D but most days I can film most days!
That's awesome, I'll talk to the group members, and I'll send you a youtube message when we have decided :)[DOUBLEPOST=1382438712,1382352821][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys, if you are an Australian Pc gamer, please please please apply for the group, because it would be great if we had more people in the group :) <3

dappergentmike

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey guys, if you are an Australian Pc gamer, please please please apply for the group, because it would be great if we had more people in the group :) <3
And there is plenty of shrimps on the barby! Just for you Aussies! Curiosity of TheShrimpSlayer! aka TheN00bSlaya! lol joking of course! AUSSIES JOIN THIS DUDE!

TheNoobSlaya

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
And there is plenty of shrimps on the barby! Just for you Aussies! Curiosity of TheShrimpSlayer! aka TheN00bSlaya! lol joking of course! AUSSIES JOIN THIS DUDE!
Wise words from a dapper gent named mike, hahahahahhahahahahaha :p

dappergentmike

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
So apply my good sir! as I do not live in Aussieland because I am a Dapper Gent the more AussieLandpeople TheNabSlaya gets the better yes? :)

Now what is a weekend?

TheNoobSlaya

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So apply my good sir! as I do not live in Aussieland because I am a Dapper Gent the more AussieLandpeople TheNabSlaya gets the better yes? :)

Now what is a weekend?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, say whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt????????????????????