Gaming Ignore - made a new thread

TheNoobSlaya

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
[IMPORTANT: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE AUSTRALIAN TO APPLY! APPLY EVEN IF YOU ARE CURIOUS!]

Hey guys, my name is TheNoobSlaya, also known as Kevin, and I am an Australian Gamer/Youtuber.

A few months ago, I started a new youtube gaming group, similar to thecreaturehub. In this group, we collaborate and make pc gaming videos.

Collaborating allows us to grow our channels, and give our channels more exposure! Before this group started, we did not even know each other, but now, we have become pretty good mates, and spend hours on end, just playing, recording, and having fun.

We produce many videos together, and most of them get positive feedback from our subscribers. Even though we record together, I want to make it clear, that even though you will be a member of this group, you do not have to record or upload anything you don't like uploading.

So you are free to make your choices and decisions. This group is very chill, not strict at all, and I can't think of any rules that we all need to abide by.

So if you guys are interested, go to the links in my profile status, watch the video for more information (it's an old video, so ask me if you have any question) or apply by filling out the application form.

That's it from me, Have a great day!

26 Applications So Far (Updated 23/10/2013)

Last edited:
Reactions: xandru8

TheNoobSlaya

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The links are in my status only because I'm not allowed to post links in this section yet, sorry :/

XtremeN00Bz

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm assuming you're hoping for minecraft, and we are going to be playing minecraft! We play battlefield, cod, gmod, counterstrike, warframe, basically any pc games we enjoy playing!
I don't currently have that many games but I'm getting more add me on Skype: XtremeN00Bz

OxterManHD

Somebody set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be interested in this, I cant actually see the application form because I'm on my phone. Feel free to check out my channel and decide :)