If you're tired, put creation on hold

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ooh, you're twisting my words. I'm not sure about the "do it when it's natural". If I only made a video every time I was itching too, I'd be putting out far less content. For me, discipline inspires good work.
How do you think my Apple products are made? With ample sleep and a fresh creative mind? Hell no, DISCIPRINE.

Reactions: unknown_user0004
Reaction score
well then I'd have to disagree for me at least. When I'm trying to force it and it's not happening, I can try and try and try and MAYBE squeeze out something DECENT. If I just wait till that excitement and energy is there instead? I get a way better end result in half the time.
Everybody's different.

Personally, I vlog and sing when I'm feeling it; I vlog and sing when I'm not. Ain't nobody got time for waiting :D

Reactions: Symph

ZwebackHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well then I'd have to disagree for me at least. When I'm trying to force it and it's not happening, I can try and try and try and MAYBE squeeze out something DECENT. If I just wait till that excitement and energy is there instead? I get a way better end result in half the time.
I'm the same way. The creative juices (giving myself way too much credit there) will not flow if I'm tired.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I'm the same way. The creative juices (giving myself way too much credit there) will not flow if I'm tired.
Oh they can flow if I'm TIRED, just not if I'm not FEELING it. It's all about moods for me. SOmetimes being tired is the perfect mood for it, sometimes being wide awake isn't, it's just all about if I'm distracted by other things or not, or if I can truly get into it.

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Well yeah sounds reasonable.
I feel kinda s**t these last week and havent uploaded anything in 4 days. Thats my biggest break since i started.

ZwebackHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well yeah sounds reasonable.
I feel kinda s**t these last week and havent uploaded anything in 4 days. Thats my biggest break since i started.
Get back on that grind dude! I came so close to calling it quits today (just for today) but dug deep and finished an episode in a series. Usually my biggest daily battle after work is (go to gym or go home and get crackin on those uploads).

jacobsbox

Film maker/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger

EurekaVidmak

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Other
The point is don't push yourself too hard.. When you think you need a rest or anything, or you're in a bad mood, just stop what you and get some rest. I think better result will created if we are in a good condition.

deesrojournal

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's always good to have back up videos ready for times like this. I personally just make videos whenever i feel like it.