If you're serious about YouTube, you need to watch this episode of Gary Vee

hollyandbart

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys!

This video is so good and full of stuff you can do to grow your channel. I love the success stories too! If you haven't followed this guy DEFINITELY check it out. Every time I listen to an episode I learn something new.

The episode is:
What's Inside? , Youtube Channel Tips & Becoming the Next Ellen | #AskGaryVee Episode 247
(embedded by staff)

Hope you're all well peeps! Much love!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AndyGamezYT

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi, I've moved this to the tutorials section and embedded the video. :)

(I'm a big fan of Gary's material on personal development and his no nonsense approach to getting stuff done. :) )

hollyandbart

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ah thank you for that! I wasn't sure I was posting in the right place. Great guy! I love it :)

Reactions: Crown

hollyandbart

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
No worries WinYourLife! We're just trying to figure it out too :) Happy Friday!

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Happy Friday to you too ! ;)

Obsurdity

Reaction score
Crazy to hear the first guy call in! I know Brian personally but had no idea he called into the Ask Gary Vee Show

hollyandbart

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Crazy to hear the first guy call in! I know Brian personally but had no idea he called into the Ask Gary Vee Show
Really??? How weird is that!! Hilarious! I'd bug him about it :tongue:[DOUBLEPOST=1490982012,1490981967][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the way, I clicked your channel link and it says your Channel doesn't exist. Just a little FYI :)

Obsurdity

Reaction score
Really??? How weird is that!! Hilarious! I'd bug him about it :tongue:

Yeah I hit him up right after. He said he's since gotten 100 followers on IG from it haha

[DOUBLEPOST=1490982012,1490981967][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the way, I clicked your channel link and it says your Channel doesn't exist. Just a little FYI :)
Hey! Thanks for the heads up. Any idea how we can change the channel URL of our YoutUbe channels so that our buttons don't have to be random jargon like UC9183asdnsod?

hollyandbart

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! Thanks for the heads up. Any idea how we can change the channel URL of our YoutUbe channels so that our buttons don't have to be random jargon like UC9183asdnsod?
I haven't the slightest clue! I think it's actually a YouTube thing. Once you have 100 subs you're able to customise your YouTube channel URL. I'm only at 43 so I can't do it yet :( Here's the link that explains it along with the eligibility requirements....

Ok, it won't let me post the link. But I just Googled "YouTube custom URL" and it was the first thing that popped up.