Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Commentary If youre reacting to Videos, this might be a collab option for you!

Discussion in 'Commentary' started by FireSkill903, Dec 3, 2017.

1. FireSkill903
    Cash:
    $22
    Hello there.

I will take it short;

I have got an edit channel (new link, the one down here doesnt work anymore, ill edit that soon) for a game most of you all should have heard of atleast once - Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Basically, 'edit' channel means that I am editing clips of good or lucky plays and making short film animations out of that - here is an example of how this looks like in the end (my channel); LINK COMING SOON

Now, coming to the collab topic - what I was thinking about was searching for people who do reaction videos of all kind, and create something better than the clips I have created until now, so they can use that material before it's uploaded, to have a reaction video ready for when the edit gets uploaded - the result would be that the reactor has got good and new material while the video would get more attention through him - there has to be a plus for both sides, alright..

So in short summary, if youre interested, this is how we will procceed;

I (& partner) will make a new, better edit than the ones before.

After its finished, you will be sent that edit and will have some time to make a reaction video for it.

As youre finished with creating a reaction video -

I will upload the edit,

slightly after you will upload the reaction video,

Result: The video gets more attention while you have good new material and youre one of the first people to have reacted to a video that might get more than just a few hundred views (we are expecting atleast 2500 within 1 week for now, and with your help we are also pretty sure to go much higher).

If youre interested;

Discord: FiREX_XT#4293/demented#0126

See you then! Happy creating!

(posted in multiple topics cause it fits into more than one)