If you would Create a Sub network which MCN would you choose for beginners!

LiquidOCELOT

Reaction score
The title says it all, i just would like to know from the yttalk community if some of them have experience if you were to create your own sub network which MCNs are the easiest to get into, can some body guide me on this one,

I would love to be under fullscreen, BBTV, but i know there requirements are too high currently am gaining experience as a staff member at a sub network at freedom please help me some one

WarriorDan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd recommend Acifin Network personally. They give you a bunch of tools to start up your own subnetwork with, plus a 55% network revenue share, all in all a pretty good deal from what I've seen in regards to subnetwork opportunities.

zepher315

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would personally suggest zoonix, I have lots of experience, they offer a revenue hare of 70% for their partners, then you get 15 and zooni gets 15... They have a smooth dashboard. They offer alot of good stuff

Jeff

Hey There!
Reaction score
The title says it all, i just would like to know from the yttalk community if some of them have experience if you were to create your own sub network which MCNs are the easiest to get into, can some body guide me on this one,

I would love to be under fullscreen, BBTV, but i know there requirements are too high currently am gaining experience as a staff member at a sub network at freedom please help me some one
Fullscreen, to my knowledge, isn't taking on any networks. They currently have: CreatorX, Vlog Union (in-house), Tiny Galaxy (in-house), Fullscreen FAM (in-house), and some others I can't remember off the top of my head. You could try reaching out to them, but I have doubts that they are accepting networks under them.

However, best of luck!

DanWarren

Reaction score
ScaleLab may be a worthy option for you, I don't personally know how good they are regarding features and services for partners. However their Networks or "Sub-MCN's" as they call them seem to be well looked after, with a fully whitelabled dashboard and lots of features for metrics and so on. I may stand corrected I think they offer 60% of the network share to the sub network, however worth speaking to regardless.

Apdo

Reaction score
ScaleLab may be a worthy option for you, I don't personally know how good they are regarding features and services for partners. However their Networks or "Sub-MCN's" as they call them seem to be well looked after, with a fully whitelabled dashboard and lots of features for metrics and so on. I may stand corrected I think they offer 60% of the network share to the sub network, however worth speaking to regardless.
They are best one out of the mentioned options.

DanWarren

Reaction score
They are best one out of the mentioned options.
To be honest they are doing something different and it's going well for them, a lot of sub networks are moving to their network mainly due to their technology benefits and will for solid branding integrity for their sub networks. I hope more MCN's will follow suit or evolve upon this.

Apdo

Reaction score
Yes,they are pretty good.
But,It's not easy to get accepted...
the sub-networks can take their own subnetworks now which means its much easier to get one now. Long as you have a website which is required