If you were unsubscribed from a channel, comment here.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is a video by HappyCabbie. He has contact with youtube, and wants to help fight this random glitch where people are getting unsubscribed from channels. If you noticed that you've been unsubscribed from any channels randomly, please go to this video and leave a comment saying which channel/channels you were unsubscribed from, so that YouTube may work on that glitch. Thanks!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Luckily this hasnt happened to me although I have seen the complaints here. I hope this gets sorted and good on him for trying to get it sorted out.

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love Happy Cabbie!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wanted to comment but I cannot with the rules and it would be pointless having it removed :(

Reactions: itsameray

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was going to mention YTtalk too and say I found it on here, who knows maybe he would join here, that would be awesome given as much as he likes to express himself regarding YouTube stuff.

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was going to mention YTtalk too and say I found it on here, who knows maybe he would join here, that would be awesome given as much as he likes to express himself regarding YouTube stuff.
I just sent him my fraud on youtube video via twitter. Hopefully he see's it there...if he even watches lol but he is usually pretty cool about that kinda stuff.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You never know he might share it or bring it to light on his own channel linking in to you or mentioning you :D I would share it for you Ray but I dont have any good way to share it, my FB is kinda dead, actually I will post it on the YTtalk Twitter since it is rather important people know about this :) (Im talking about your fraud video there)

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You never know he might share it or bring it to light on his own channel linking in to you or mentioning you :D I would share it for you Ray but I dont have any good way to share it, my FB is kinda dead, actually I will post it on the YTtalk Twitter since it is rather important people know about this :) (Im talking about your fraud video there)
Thanks man. I hope he does! That would be sweet!

Reactions: Michael

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Remember I made a post about this last week, about me losing subscribers? I lost 8 in one day.....well again today I lost another subscriber! I had 204, and now I'm back to 203!! I have NO idea if this is a glitch or people are sick of me or both!! Grrrr!!